It's brutal having an ogre face, but not having an ogre body.

twojei

twojei

It's over.
Prominent frontal bone, sloped forehead, round eyes, thick eyebrows, somewhat defined cheekbones, 1:3 philtrum, big chin from the side, round big gonions, and long ramus, basically square face, and I think average midface, but handcel, wristcel, dickcel, ectomorph build, 5'11" and average frame.

I have the face of a man, but the body of a teen. I wonder if something went wrong with my development JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, serialcoper, descension and 1 other person
same
My face is ogre asf with a massive browridge and a shit body
Looks ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: twojei
same
My face is ogre asf with a massive browridge and a shit body
Looks ridiculous
Yeah dude, I would prefer having a more prettyboyish face with this build. I feel like a fraud having this body. Anyways, I suspect there is really big hormonal influence at play here, because it doesn't make any sense having a face that is high T, but having a not so high T body. Don't you think?

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Prominent frontal bone, sloped forehead, round eyes, thick eyebrows, somewhat defined cheekbones, 1:3 philtrum, big chin from the side, round big gonions, and long ramus, basically square face, and I think average midface, but handcel, wristcel, dickcel, ectomorph build, 5'11" and average frame.

I have the face of a man, but the body of a teen. I wonder if something went wrong with my development JFL.
I've always wondered what would happen if some with an ogre pheno takes estrogen. Maybe you could try that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap and twojei