• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer, turkproducer, .👽. and 5 others
Lifefuel if true then

@gamma

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, sytyl, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
So it's hopeless?
Of course it is, @pianoboy123 .It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It'll never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption, no release. That's how it is.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and gamma
So it's hopeless?
Of course it is, @pianoboy123 .It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It'll never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption, no release. That's how it is.
i was being sarcastic but okay :hnghn:
it was a satire thread lol

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Biiyo03, gamma and 1 other person
where does it say it's made up it could be true

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Biiyo03
Italians confirming they’re Indians :dafuckfeels: @gamma
9B09A501 D982 449C AF12 E7176E10EB8F

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 14867, sytyl and 1 other person
The lead foid in Saints of Neward new Italian mob flick looks like a (very good looking) curry

rusell peters is funny asfuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 14166
Tbh Indian accent is a huge failo doesn’t look Indian cause he doesn’t have the accent

vid says it all , just don't be ultra shit skin brown, SATIRE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back