It’s cool that 3 of the top 5 users with most posts are originally from .co

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
@Ritalincel
@Michael Myers
And me.

Idk if @Xangsane was ever there. I know that fat shitskin @BrahminBoss wasnt ever there for sure

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, N1666, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
Mirin bhai, welcome to the crew. Yeah rittybhai and I go way back. Same with Master, Weed, Soygeant, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
smirk dwight GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Mirin bhai, welcome to the crew. Yeah rittybhai and I go way back. Same with Master, Weed, Soygeant, etc.
One of my favorite co users was Sadness. When I first joined I was mirin his posts. I wonder where he is now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Gengar and vermillioncorefan
One of my favorite co users was Sadness. When I first joined I was mirin his posts. I wonder where he is now
I don’t remember him, to be honest. Are you still in touch with people from 2017? Or did you join in 2018?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I don’t remember him, to be honest. Are you still in touch with people from 2017? Or did you join in 2018?
Everyone I was in touch with disappeared. Emergencyusermanual, scornedstoic, needsolution, etc.

Also remember neetntidy being exposed as a tranny lover

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Everyone I was in touch with disappeared. Emergencyusermanual, scornedstoic, needsolution, etc.

Also remember neetntidy being exposed as a tranny lover
I remember scorned and need, but not emergency. My brain is foggy. And jfl at tranny lovers. I introduced Joseph Mengelecel to incels.is and he turned out to be a full-blown pedophile. :hnghn: I also remember Nathan Larson while he was still alive. :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Xangsane is a newfag, I remember his early posts when he used to be normal.

I remember scorned and need, but not emergency. My brain is foggy. And jfl at tranny lovers. I introduced Joseph Mengelecel to incels.is and he turned out to be a full-blown pedophile. :hnghn: I also remember Nathan Larson while he was still alive. :feelswah:
Holy shit I didn’t know he died. I just googled it.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gengar
Holy shit I didn’t know he died. I just googled it.
You didn’t know? He committed suicide after he got caught. :feelswah: I mean yeah he was shitty af for his crimes but I always feel bad when someone commits harakiri.

• Woah
  • JFL
You didn’t know? He committed suicide after he got caught. :feelswah: I mean yeah he was shitty af for his crimes but I always feel bad when someone commits harakiri.
Brutal that he roped with self starvation. Must have had some balls to do that tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gengar
Brutal that he roped with self starvation. Must have had some balls to do that tho
Yeah, his life was already over at that point so I understand.

• +1
  • So Sad