Its crazy how foids expose themselves once they feel comfortable with you

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Iron
I talk with this ltb in passing and I guess I'm friendzoned rn since we tend to talk about her boyfriend alot. Alot of it is premeditated. She has already decided to not be with him and break it off eventually:lul: Even if I do ascend why would I want to get into an ltr when alot of it is already decided by the foid fuck that
Anyway it's just funny that the guy that probably thinks she's a good one when she's planning to monkey branch:lul::lul::lul: she has told me she lives alone and has asked if I have a girlfriend I told her I used to:lul: Even though I'm khhv
At least she wants to talk to me more but I told her im.going to be out of town the rest of the week I could've gotten her ig through her but I for l forgot to ask her:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and greycel
I talk with this ltb in passing and I guess I'm friendzoned rn since we tend to talk about her boyfriend alot. Alot of it is premeditated. She has already decided to not be with him and break it off eventually:lul: Even if I do ascend why would I want to get into an ltr when alot of it is already decided by the foid fuck that
Anyway it's just funny that the guy that probably thinks she's a good one when she's planning to monkey branch:lul::lul::lul: she has told me she lives alone and has asked if I have a girlfriend I told her I used to:lul: Even though I'm khhv
At least she wants to talk to me more but I told her im.going to be out of town the rest of the week I could've gotten her ig through her but I for l forgot to ask her:forcedsmile:
Yeah man
Women are already checked out of the relationship emotionally before they break up.

That's why they have the upper hand, and get over relationships quickly, compared to guys who carry those feelings for sometimes years

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS