It’s crazy how many faggots I see on the daily

D

Deleted member 31562

heavy hitter
I see open gay couples like it’s nothing. Two guys holding hands with make up on their faces, kissing, hugging all in the open.

Just a few years ago it was somewhat rare to see a faggot walking with make up, now it’s like 2 in 5 guys are gay.

It’s so normalized especially here in Cuckanada.. and no one dares to say shit. unironically over for the west

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN and TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Jhon Smith @EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Mfw I see those freaks in public
IMG 6289

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Deleted member 31562
I go to literal gay nightclubs and I dont even see what OP is describing, crazy dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, mug, boss8055 and 2 others
True, one in the mirror too

I go to literal gay nightclubs and I dont even see what OP is describing, crazy dude
You live in America, Canada is super gay and cucked.

Yeah it has become normal

Faggotry between sub psl 5.5 men is abominable.

I see open gay couples like it’s nothing. Two guys holding hands with make up on their faces, kissing, hugging all in the open.

Just a few years ago it was somewhat rare to see a faggot walking with make up, now it’s like 2 in 5 guys are gay.

It’s so normalized especially here in Cuckanada.. and no one dares to say shit. unironically over for the west
“muh gay nigga sucks dick and doesn’t change my life in anyway muh over for the west”

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Wait
Why do you go to gay nightclubs ?
R u craving dick Chad? Jfl

i heard that gays are a product of high t and low t or something along those lines so it could either be that every one is eating soy and injecting themselves with estrogen or that gays are just roided out monsters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and NateJacobs
“muh gay nigga sucks dick and doesn’t change my life in anyway muh over for the west”
I don’t care about the west, I see so many of them and it’s getting annoying, ofc a zoomer faggot like you don’t mind them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back