it's crazy how unlucky i am

D

Deleted member 21146

Mistral
im always in some shithole at the wrong time its over i was cursed i cannot take this anymore bruh i can feel pain in my chest fr

• +1
Reactions: mug
i will buy cake token.

i will buy cake token.
i had no teen love n ogood childhood just abuse after abuse and lots of regrets i cant take this anymore there is no way out im cursed d

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mug and Tallooksmaxxer
i had no teen love n ogood childhood just abuse after abuse and lots of regrets i cant take this anymore there is no way out im cursed d
you need money. money solves everything.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
you need money. money solves everything.
money cant make all these regret dissapear and i cant make lots of money in my fucking shithole country thing could have turned out so much better but i guess im destined to rot and hang myself with gymanstic ring ropes

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Same

We are cursed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
money cant make all these regret dissapear and i cant make lots of money in my fucking shithole country thing could have turned out so much better but i guess im destined to rot and hang myself with gymanstic ring ropes
sure it may not make you travel in time but nobody would say no to looking good and fucking hot girls.

where do you live?

sure it may not make you travel in time but nobody would say no to looking good and fucking hot girls.

where do you live?
in georgia.. oficially 450 a month is average monthly salary here but in reality way less

• Hmm...
in georgia.. oficially 450 a month is average monthly salary here but in reality way less
you are not middle eastern so stop bitching bro. just imigrate to eu or something.

you are not middle eastern so stop bitching bro. just imigrate to eu or something.
the damage has been done already nothing will repair what they havve done to me i wasted my youth rotting and crying and my whole wfamily is against me these bitches ruined my life im thinking about going ER in minecraft 1.9.2 server

• Hmm...