its crazy the amount of money it feels like when you get that first check

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

I hate myself as Adolf Hitler hates the Jews.
i got my check from mcdonalds and its $1500 for 2 weeks. pretty good honestly i cant believe i made that much. i spend 40 hour a week there.

its crazy. a homeless dude pulled out a 100 dollar bill couple weeks ago and said bruh u could have 8,9, fucking 100 of these u little faggot but ur working part time start working full time. so I did. guess im his little cuck.

ive never had more than $200 in my life. i grew up homeless type shit so its crazy to me. and yet it would be near to nothing if i lived on my own. at least thats what im told.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, WeiWei, aids and 2 others
Im probably going to have to work at mcdonalds or some shitty job very soon lol

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Im probably going to have to work at mcdonalds or some shitty job very soon lol
its not that hard honestly. its just that the pay isnt good for what they make u do. theyve made fill a large bucket with water, haul it outside, have some lady splash it on the patio and scrub the patio with this broom scrub. that was the hardest thing they made me do. also typically u gotta stand in one spot/the same area for 5 hours at a time which is annoying. its easier than a lot of jobs but certain things abt it get on my fucking nerves.

just sell drugs

• +1
just sell drugs
ive considered this like genuinely genuinely before. but where should i find customers. i mean i could ask homeless dudes if they want some drugs but id probbaly get my brains blown out eventually long term cuz theyd tell someone.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
ive considered this like genuinely genuinely before. but where should i find customers. i mean i could ask homeless dudes if they want some drugs but id probbaly get my brains blown out eventually long term cuz theyd tell someone.
Drugs sell themselves, its not hard getting customers at all pm me if youre serious

• +1