It's depressing when i realize that

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
the last time i met a girl that i would think about afterwards was a very long time ago.

What i mean by this, is meeting a girl and you think about what she is doing in her private life when she isnt with you, so basically a girl you give a fuck about.

I met women in general after that but i never rly gave a shit to waste energy thinking about them, i didnt even think about them when i was talking to them lol.

Its just a very rare magical ocassion to meet a woman of interest, luckily its not gonna happen again.

At the end of the day, most men, since a young age have been wired to be attracted to anything with a vagina and are pretty content fucking their psl2 wives that they also have to provide for.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandhog, try2beme, Bomber517 and 2 others
the last time i met a girl that i would think about afterwards was a very long time ago.

What i mean by this, is meeting a girl and you think about what she is doing in her private life when she isnt with you, so basically a girl you give a fuck about.

I met women in general after that but i never rly gave a shit to waste energy thinking about them, i didnt even think about them when i was talking to them lol.

Its just a very rare magical ocassion to meet a woman of interest luckily its not gonna happen again.

At the end of the day, most men, since a young age have been wired to be attracted to anything with a vagina and are pretty content fuckig their psl2 wives that they also have to provide for.
can you give me relationship advice :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, deadstock and Apparition
look at ya

look at ya

oh they got you staying in one of them rooms with a lock on the minibar

she wanna live this lifestyle

she say she ready

gave a bih some shrooms now she love meh

IMG 9703

asking the expert
ok so i lowkey fucking hate my girlfriend, but i hate being alone, i just started hating her right now so this is relatively new, i cant fucking stand her but i know if i leave her ill deeply regret it because ive done stuff like this in the past

ok so i lowkey fucking hate my girlfriend, but i hate being alone, i just started hating her right now so this is relatively new, i cant fucking stand her but i know if i leave her ill deeply regret it because ive done stuff like this in the past
just dont leave her then

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Women's rights have been a disaster for human civilization.

Women's rights have been a disaster for human civilization.
its funny because women's rights are the reason i even met some of these girls lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bomber517
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Sorry I spoke for your behalf crestfallen that was impolite

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Apparition and chudlite
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
im an LTN autist who was also very unlucky to meet his polar opposite
Nigga, you're literally fucking handsome. You mog your oneitis to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
Nigga, you're literally fucking handsome. You mog your oneitis to oblivion.
cope. my oneitis mogs me in every aspect: better eye area, better jaw, better chin, better midface and she also has a rare exotic pheno while i have the NPC greek person pheno. she mogged me and she knew it

• JFL
cope. my oneitis mogs me in every aspect: better eye area, better jaw, better chin, better midface and she also has a rare exotic pheno while i have the NPC greek person pheno. she mogged me and she knew it

• Hmm...
she is one of the most desired women in the country and doesnt like to leave the house because modelling scouts harass her
You're quite attractive, bruh. Foids find you cute.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Hmm...