it’s disgusting how important looks are

sandhog

sandhog

truly ugly
oh it fucking kills me. if i’m not attractive in 2 years i will kill myself. why is it like this. i wish people would just tell you when you’re inadequate instead of gaslighting. looks are so fucking important. every handsome and pretty person secretly sees sub top 1%ers as gross pieces of shit. fuck i wanna ascend. i will die trying

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, watah, geneticdiff and 8 others
Just become attractive bro!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, majesticincel, kyrre and 5 others
if your not putting your everything into looking attractive you’re a retard and don’t understand this world. one hour as chad is worth a lifetime of being an incel

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Bars, kyrre and 2 others
You’ll make it boyo Ghandi will bless u

it’s possible for me but not u ugly faggots lmfao
Nvm narcy subhuman Indian who thinks he’s allat

Ppl with that attitude are 9/10 times Indian subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, watah, Zenis and 3 others
it's not about your looks.

your appearance reflects your health, looking good is a reflection of genetic quality and lifestyle choices, what people are into isn't aesthetics, it's a subconscious instinct that seeks out quality partners.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Looks234, Judas Froome and 2 others
Nvm narcy subhuman Indian who thinks he’s allat

Ppl with that attitude are 9/10 times Indian subhumans
wanna see me i’m like mtn white 6’7

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Iasacrko

your appearance reflects your health, looking good is a reflection of genetic quality and lifestyle choices, what people are into isn't aesthetics, it's a subconscious instinct that seeks out quality partners.
so it’s about looks

if your not putting your everything into looking attractive you’re a retard and don’t understand this world. one hour as chad is worth a lifetime of being an incel
Nigga what do u want us to do
Looks isnt something where u put hardwork and shit like gym
All u can do is get lean

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and sandhog
so it’s about looks
all about genes.

the only reason we think anything looks good is because we subconsciously associate it with health markers.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Looks234 and truthhurts
Nigga what do u want us to do
Looks isnt something where u put hardwork and shit like gym
All u can do is get lean
tbh i was a good looking kid and i can ascend i THINK. i’m using test and melanotan and tryna get a beard to ascend. i dont have ugly features but surgery is a goal

all about genes.

the only reason we think anything looks good is because we subconsciously associate it with health markers.
but we use looks to determine the quality of genes

we’re retarded and it’s looks that matter

fuck the science

wanna see me i’m like mtn white 6’7
Nigga if ur mtn and 6’7 u literally mog chad

6’7 is huge tf u complaining about being treated bad for

• +1
Reactions: sandhog
oh it fucking kills me. if i’m not attractive in 2 years i will kill myself. why is it like this. i wish people would just tell you when you’re inadequate instead of gaslighting. looks are so fucking important. every handsome and pretty person secretly sees sub top 1%ers as gross pieces of shit. fuck i wanna ascend. i will die trying
yeah i agree, human society is so shallow as a whole, being shallow and superficial is engraved into the human brain making it impossible to supercede or overcome, if youre born with bad genetics it’s literally just over and theres nothing you can do about it

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Nigga if ur mtn and 6’7 u literally mog chad

6’7 is huge tf u complaining about being treated bad for
reply my dm and i’ll send my face. i get no attention from women and people treat me like complete shit

6'7 mtn rotting on incel forum? ur mentalcel nigga not subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and kingofkings
6'7 mtn rotting on incel forum? ur mentalcel nigga not subhuman
can you rate me? i’ve rotted the last 3 years of my life away. everyone treats me like shit

tfw you stop caring about what other people think, love, looks and just do ur own shit and have fun

that is not possible. if you knew how being attractive felt you’d put your everything into ascending
ill be dead by 25 a few whores slurping my willy will not change anything

• +1
Reactions: Niksy and sandhog
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and sandhog
i get treated like a sub5 nobody fucking likes me. everyone rates me mtn but foids despise me
You are not getting treated like a sub5 at 6'7 as a white mtn unless you have a completely disfigured face. You're either lying about your traits or your friends don't know how to rate faces and are giving you a generous rating.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and watah
You are not getting treated like a sub5 at 6'7 as a white mtn unless you have a completely disfigured face. You're either lying about your traits or your friends don't know how to rate faces and are giving you a generous rating.
i’ve been rated by hundreds of people across this forum and reddit over the last year. my average truerateme rating is about 5.5 and everyone says i’m mtn here. i think it’s because my bones are ok but my colouring fucking sucks. i’ll send my face to u if you want

LOL, wrong and illogical. its possible to have bad genetics and lifetsyle but good looks and vice versa.

You sound insane xD. This sounds like someone saying they NEED TO become a millionaire because millionaires easily get treated well. fact: most people are not millionaires and live.

You need to grow up, little guy. Looks dont have the answers

post ur pics we will help you improve bro

Just look healthy subhuman theory.

this is really sad, OP wants to magically become top 1% in looks so everyone starts acting nice to him. (You sound psychotic)

So its about looks?

Just look healthy subhuman theory.
they are mutually exclusive.

the reason they're ugly is because they don't look healthy, it doesn't have anything to do with 'aesthetics' those are just secondary characteristics of primary health markers.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
reflects your health, looking good is a reflection of genetic quality and lifestyle choices
pure cope

• +1
they are mutually exclusive.

the reason they're ugly is because they don't look healthy, it doesn't have anything to do with 'aesthetics' those are just secondary characteristics of primary health markers.
What u mean by aesthetics?

What u mean by aesthetics?
the beauty we see in individuals isn't the same as the beauty we see in a landscape or a shiny rock.

it's not actually caused by their shape or look, it's the underlying mechanism that we're attracted to.

if we applied the same process to a gem it would be like being attracted to earthquakes, that is the process that creates them, and that would be odd, but it makes sense from a biological perspective to look at partners this way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Being a chad < being rich. Just the truth.

• +1

Just do experimental gene editing brah

• JFL
I am not a virgin have had ltr and still came to realization that chad slays whoever whenever but slaying is lame and boring and the same as paying for slaying basically. The true end goal is long term with family etc and only way it’s possible is with funds

I am not a virgin have had ltr and still came to realization that chad slays whoever whenever but slaying is lame and boring and the same as paying for slaying basically. The true end goal is long term with family etc and only way it’s possible is with funds
No funds for my face jfl. I would rather be htn than have all the money in the world

No funds for my face jfl. I would rather be htn than have all the money in the world
Jfl at you when you finally ascend but realize foids and the world don’t give a fuck how good you look because you can’t pay rent

Get your gym membership asap bro 💪

• JFL
Reactions: watah
the beauty we see in individuals isn't the same as the beauty we see in a landscape or a shiny rock.

it's not actually caused by their shape or look, it's the underlying mechanism that we're attracted to.

if we applied the same process to a gem it would be like being attracted to earthquakes, that is the process that creates them, and that would be odd, but it makes sense from a biological perspective to look at partners this way.
I want you to know you are dumb as fuck and this makes no sense.

Jfl at you when you finally ascend but realize foids and the world don’t give a fuck how good you look because you can’t pay rent
No it will probably be the opposite tbh I’ll definitely be rich when I’m older because I can just get my dads business jfl and hopefully I can ascend

Ascending means nothing, focus on the business and get rich etc. don’t depend on anyone btw even if your family is rich try to do as much as u can yourself, your dad may always decide to fuck u or leave u out of it
No it will probably be the opposite tbh I’ll definitely be rich when I’m older because I can just get my dads business jfl and hopefully I can ascend

• JFL
Reactions: sandhog