Its easier to get dates in the Winter

Ken

Ken

Sphinx
I have 5 dates lined up this week and im getting more matches than before. I havent changed anything about my profile. Why is it easier to get dates in the Winter? Anyone else experience the same thing?

Betabuxx pheno

Summers are easier for true slayers bcz girls are hoeing around around using hot girl summer as an excuse @decadouche57

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Iblamejordan, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Betabuxx pheno

Summers are easier for true slayers bcz girls are hoeing around around using hot girl summer as an excuse @decadouche57

Biggdink

Your oneitis is with a personalitymaxxed 3/10​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 7580
Betabuxx pheno

Very true. Winter is cuffing season. Summer is hunting season.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: \/orman, Ken and Deleted member 7580
mogs me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ken
Betabuxx pheno

Is this why I'm having a dry spell this winter? I'm not boyfriend material and give off fuckboy vibes? I got some gook pussy on Christmas Day from that 43 year old gook noodlewhore that I was fucking before. I broke my 8 week no pussy cold streak. But we ended things again. She disrespected me. So I can't go back to her until that noodlewhore apologizes to her white master or else I'm going to lose frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 7580
Is this why I'm having a dry spell this winter? I'm not boyfriend material and give off fuckboy vibes? I got some gook pussy on Christmas Day from that 43 year old gook noodlewhore that I was fucking before. I broke my 8 week no pussy cold streak. But we ended things again. She disrespected me. So I can't go back to her until that noodlewhore apologizes to her white master or else I'm going to lose frame.
Yea honestly could be the reason

• +1
Reactions: alien