It's easier to pull stacys than HTB

givemeheight

givemeheight

Bronze
hear me out. The thing about stacy or stacylite is they almost have no irl appeal to most of men. Because they are considered artifical in their beauty and most of the time, men going out clubbing/approaching won't go for stacys since they think they are way harder to get laid and some leagues above them.

I see chads all the time only going for MTB or HTB, sometimes even LTB. They are also dressed sluttier most of the time

Stacys are not used to getting approached that much like some MTB nowadays.

The other thing is, stacys are usual less slutty than HTB since they grew up in better environments and have better backgrounds. so they go more for your personality (of course looks still matter, but being a mtn and not a total subhuman is enough).

so I'd recommend going for stacys if you want to slaymaxxing

You have a better chance to find a virgin stacy in the age of 18-21 than a virgin LTB.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, Elijah_leo, 160cmcurry and 4 others
Caging hard at this cope ngl

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, deadstock, edodalic29 and 2 others
if you’re not trashy you’ll realise virgin 18-21 yo stacy is the best option you could ever have

• Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
just fuck stacys theory?

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
if you’re not trashy you’ll realise virgin 18-21 yo stacy is the best option you could ever have
no such thing as 18-21yo virgin stacy

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Do you even consistently pull beckies rn? It’s like aiming for the olympics before your first sports class

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
no such thing as 'chad doesnt go for stacy because they are too beautiful'

chad takes no prisoners

accept the Mog

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, watah, try2beme and 1 other person
no such thing as 'chad doesnt go for stacy because they are too beautiful'

chad takes no prisoners

accept the Mog
Its actually the other way around
A stacy may not always go for a chad hence why they settle down with medium ugly htn

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Latinolooksmaxxer
hear me out. The thing about stacy or stacylite is they almost have no irl appeal to most of men. Because they are considered artifical in their beauty and most of the time, men going out clubbing/approaching won't go for stacys since they think they are way harder to get laid and some leagues above them.

I see chads all the time only going for MTB or HTB, sometimes even LTB. They are also dressed sluttier most of the time

The other thing is, stacys are usual less slutty than HTB since they grew up in better environments and have better backgrounds. so they go more for your personality (of course looks still matter, but being a mtn and not a total subhuman is enough).

You have a better chance to find a virgin stacy in the age of 18-21 than a virgin LTB.
This is worse than Reddit
Someone delete this

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
I know nigga I need 5 inch LL to get to 6'5 at least
Its probably ur face and aura but ur gon cripple urself

Search on here try2beme surgery tier list

Its probably ur face and aura but ur gon cripple urself

Search on here try2beme surgery tier list
nah nigga I have max aura I look like peter dinklage

Shit does make sense fr. Its not only about stacys. The girls that go clubbing ussualy are MTBs, and doing so rots their brain. These days u might have more chances with HTBs/Stacylites due to the ego inflated MTBs who have unrealistic expectations.

Due to the prettier girls being approached less, they wont expect you to be chad. You might just end up with one if ur lucky.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and Klasik616
Its actually the other way around
A stacy may not always go for a chad hence why they settle down with medium ugly htn
yeah the 3 hottest foids I know personally (two of them my neighbours, the other studied with me when we were little and grew up to be a tall slender leggy brunette with massive curves and high PSL) all LTRd and then married LTNs/MTNs

but before that usually dated chads (except one of them that for some reason always dated ltns jfl), i think they werent flabbergasted by male smv anymore and went for other qualities (the guys had money, two were successful in the same career the foids have chosen)

might also be due to the upbringing you mentioned, all three were 'daddy's girl' type of foids with strict and overzealous caring parents

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
Shit does make sense fr. Its not only about stacys. The girls that go clubbing ussualy are MTBs, and doing so rots their brain. These days u might have more chances with HTBs/Stacylites due to the ego inflated MTBs who have unrealistic expectations.

Due to the prettier girls being approached less, they wont expect you to be chad. You might just end up with one if ur lucky.
Dude Stacies have lots of men in her DMs trying to get a date with her and expend a lot of money and she chooses the best man.

@Latinolooksmaxxer that's what happened, these girls ride the cock carousel with Chads before marrying the betabuxxer. Blackpill is close to science.

Last edited:
guess what ...in nature women approach men. stacy approaches chad.

Dude Stacies have lots of men in her DMs trying to get a date with her and expend a lot of money and she chooses the best man.
yea but I know some stacies and most of the time they are making fun of all the footballers/rappers etc. in their dms. also, they usually have set their IGs on private and/or are in ltr.

@Latinolooksmaxxer that's what happened, these girls ride the cock carousel with Chads before marrying the betabuxxer. Blackpill is close to science.
I dont think so bro. The girls riding cock carousel with Chad are ussualy MTB- HTB. Chad just fucks all of them, he doesnt inherently search for stacy(until marriage at least, but that also depends).

Actual stacys understand their value and most of the time do not go clubbing etc because they see no reason to prove themselves to normies by selling their body, they know they are beautiful and more often than not date mainly to marry unlike lower tiers. But obviously this all isnt universally true every person is different.

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
High E gymmaxxed HTBs are harder to pull than skinny stacylites/stacies with no assets. Gymmaxxed HTBs have the most inflated egos.

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight

True

100% true, and is probably the norm

High E gymmaxxed HTBs are harder to pull than skinny stacylites/stacies with no assets. Gymmaxxed HTBs have the most inflated egos.
theres one at my gym which is always on her phone in between sets, will probably get cooked by simply trying

dnr, but true

• +1
Reactions: Ken