It’s either fly or drop dead

NeverSucceeded

NeverSucceeded

5’4 currycel
Man, my 5’4 height is killing me from the inside and the outside. Every single day i’m exposed to insane amounts of mogging and fogging. I have no special features for me going on, the only special feature that I have is the ability to kill myself.

I hate being a currycel

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, twojei, Darkeningstar and 4 others
Get LL and wear lifts bhai

Get LL and wear lifts bhai
I wish I had money. The only future I have is to work low paying shitty jobs since i’m too stupid to study.

I must’ve been a extremely bad guy in my past life there is absolutely no way your average person deserves this hell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, watah and ey88
I wish I had money. The only future I have is to work low paying shitty jobs since i’m too stupid to study.

I must’ve been a extremely bad guy in my past life there is absolutely no way your average person deserves this hell
I feel you man 😢

Man, my 5’4 height is killing me from the inside and the outside. Every single day i’m exposed to insane amounts of mogging and fogging. I have no special features for me going on, the only special feature that I have is the ability to kill myself.

I hate being a currycel
:(only option is getting rich, fuck looksmaxxing

Are you the tiktok currycel who said he was going to kill himself like a year ago