Its finally over. Making money and getting sex are ACTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE for me. i give up.

_MVP_

_MVP_

Ich möchte mein Führungsanspruch untermauern
Did u even try nigga ?
i tried i guess, but i wasnt really able to try really like i was already demotivated when the first obstacles came which already broke my neck.

guess im not built for making money

am built for destroying humanity

• +1
Reactions: handsomegrapist
I don't understand how other people and normies have so much motivation to do shit naturally, so exhausting

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Klasik616 and _MVP_
I don't understand how other people and normies have so much motivation to do shit naturally, so exhausting
its in their fucking working class workaholic genetics. the bastards cannot rest, ever. they have to work because being "lazy" makes them feel unbearable

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Klasik616 and Alucard69
its in their fucking working class workaholic genetics. the bastards cannot rest, ever. they have to work because being "lazy" makes them feel unbearable
Money makes you buy copes to lose time and you're left out unsatisfied later

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
I try too sometimes and can do things i like, but things like school and socialization with fucking slaves who aren't even aware of the rat race they are in is pain

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
eat some raw meat and you'll feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back