It's finished Indian girl mistook me for an Indian

Bug

Bug

New Age Ethnic
Its fucking finished I was outside at the park and some shitskin Indian animal approached me. Straight Fob too and she was asking me do I speak Punjabi because I did not understand what the fuck she was saying in her English

I told her no and she said oh I thought you were Indian... my heart nearly exploded I just left right away

There is no coming back from this. I never thought I was this dark, now I will bleach.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, vernier, Clqs and 19 others
Its fucking finished I was outside at the park and some shitskin Indian animal approached me. Straight Fob too and she was asking me do I speak Punjabi because I did not understand what the fuck she was saying in her English

I told her no and she said oh I thought you were Indian... my heart nearly exploded I just left right away

There is no coming back from this. I never thought I was this dark, now I will bleach.
damn bhai, you should have taken that as a compliment.

• JFL
Reactions: t20cel, zharupodrugu and SecularIslamist
Being mistaken for another race involved way more factors than skin color Jfl what is this curry ass notion?
What race are you? SEA?

• +1
Reactions: Bug
over for indiancels
I am not Indian I am North African my sister has pale skin with hazel eyes, I have cousins in the past with green and blondeish hair

I was pale too now I am a dark subhuman. I will bleach

jeez thats so brutal i hope u recover from that

• +1
I am not Indian I am North African my sister has pale skin with hazel eyes, I have cousins in the past with green and blondeish hair

how tf did u become dark if u were pale

• +1
how tf did u become dark if u were pale
I think from excessive sun I was outside almost all day since 5 to 17 years old. Now It doesnt revert back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and PsychoDsk
I think from excessive sun I was outside almost all day since 5 to 17 years old. Now It doesnt revert back
eh k maybe try bleach what would u rate that sub animal hoe that approached u?

• +1
eh k maybe try bleach what would u rate that sub animal hoe that approached u?
Average for Indian probably MTB if white. Indian girls are hard capped by pheno/coloring and subhuman automatically so LTB overall

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, noonespecial, Bjornn and 1 other person

What does your nose look like

Average for Indian probably MTB if white. Indian girls are hard capped by pheno/coloring and subhuman automatically so LTB overall
Average Indian girl with white skin and blue eyes is still a subhuman

I love it when this happens to non-curries 😍
It's makes me smile knowing how much other brown people seethe that they could have been mistaken as Indian.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: spyspy, zharupodrugu, Bug and 1 other person
do you perhaps shit on train tracks too?

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender

lmao swarth belt theory

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It won’t revert back bhai:feelswhy::feelswhy:, I’m North African too I used to be fair skin but in elementary to middle school I used to play football everyday under the sun I got darker I’m olive skin now

• +1
It won’t revert back bhai:feelswhy::feelswhy:, I’m North African too I used to be fair skin but in elementary to middle school I used to play football everyday under the sun I got darker I’m olive skin now
Breaking bad fall

its finished

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
whats ur problem, kid.
Nothing. Its just your sense of superiority you feel disappointed you could ever be accused of being a lower race :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Nothing. Its just your sense of superiority you feel disappointed you could ever be accused of being a lower race :feelskek:
bro watch after my bleach I will get pale skin once more my sister has pale skin and hazel eyes

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, truthhurts and SecularIslamist

Dont fight against it, double down on it. Maximise your indian pheno

@Jason Voorhees if you move to the US you should approach random shitskins and ask if they’re Indian jfl, destroy their ego

• JFL
Reactions: t20cel
you got a permanent tan, it won't go by itself. You should try the bleach products used by black women, they're pretty ineffective at bleaching, but they're good at removing permanent tan

• +1