It's Friday! Pussy weekend. Oh, right, Looksmax users. Ugh.

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Thinking about heading to another party tomorrow in the city I was invited to by a friend. She said on the phone, "Jim, I hope you don't feel out of place. But it's just gonna be us, girls, drinking tequila." She then chuckled. "I told them that you used to be a male stripper down in Nashville."

"Ugh. Yeah. But I'm a changed man today. I don't do large gatherings anymore."

"Mmm. Is a party of five considered large?" Concerningly, she asked.

"Ugh. It'll be okay."

"Well, the girls promised they're not gonna bite." Again, she snickered. "Much."

"I'll be there. And if any of you tries biting me, I will fuck the shit out of each and every one of you." I ended the call.

So, yeah, guys, this weekend's gonna be interesting. Wish me luck!

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 11414 and 3 others

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I wish u the best Jim.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ok Jim Chad

• +1
This looks like something out of a novel written by a FOID

• Woah
Tales

• Woah
cracking story that jim lad

cracking story that jim lad
Ugh. I story tell based upon real-life experiences. Non-fiction. But if I told you there are things that go thumping in the night as well day, you would think, fiction. Ugh. Not everyone can handle truth. They believe what they can see and want to believe. Like the married man of a Stacy that works out every day in a gym. He believes she's loyal and never sees her with another man. But in the non-fiction reality, she does fuck other men but being selective. Old friends. That one guy that no one knows. But in his reality, she's faithful. And if you were to tell him about the guys she fucks, he wouldn't believe you because his eyes tell no lies.

We're all being cheated on by this reality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 4430
your account is almost as cringe as that retard on incels.is who larps as a gorilla

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 4430
your account is almost as cringe as that retard on incels.is who larps as a gorilla
Gorilla boy? That's no larp. He's real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476