Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, cooldude1231, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
its Saturday for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, MA_ascender, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
LETS THROW A PARTY!!!!!
Happy Friday GIF - HappyFriday Drake - Discover & Share GIFs
YEAH NIGGA ORG PARTY

yeah nigga im about to slip a roofie into @luria s drink and run a train with me and @dark.max and @greycel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: luria, greycel, StarvedEpi and 2 others
Dance wiggle

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist, dark.max and nathan
I don't really like Fridays as much as I used to because of my oneitis :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ey88, nathan and StarvedEpi
And I’m a NEET nigga. Everyday is Friday for me. Theres always a bigger fish

• JFL
Reactions: ey88, nathan and StarvedEpi
I am so excited to drink tonight that I am literally shaking

• +1
Reactions: chudlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Ascending2Tyrone
When was your first time
when i was with a junkie foid, we popped pills and smoked often, i tried it for my first time with her

• +1
Reactions: ey88
and youve been drinking for 4 years wow, ive gotten drunk on alcohol 3 times my whole life
I don’t drink that often, usually just parties or just with some friends on the weekend, I’ve never drank alone or anything

when i was with a junkie foid, we popped pills and smoked often, i tried it for my first time with her
Damn, I used to smoke a bit when I was like 15 but I quit, never tried anything else besides weed and alcohol though

Damn, I used to smoke a bit when I was like 15 but I quit, never tried anything else besides weed and alcohol though
i tried whatever the bitch gave me, our daily routine consisted of meeting up at school, on the way to my house wed shoplift dxm dph or alcohol and get high all day,

she ruined me tbh

• +1
I don’t drink that often, usually just parties or just with some friends on the weekend, I’ve never drank alone or anything
i would 100% become alcoholic if i got past the taste

• +1
i tried whatever the bitch gave me, our daily routine consisted of meeting up at school, on the way to my house wed shoplift dxm dph or alcohol and get high all day,

she ruined me tbh
Damn, what’s dxm and dph like?

• +1
Damn, what’s dxm and dph like?
dxm is nice i still do it to this day,

dph is bad but fun in how the trips vary, you never really know how its going to make u trip

what me and the bitch would do is mix different things together, she almost died once actually she took bupropion and DXM and was sick a couple days i took care of her:feelsautistic:

women are so sweet when they’re dependent on you and need you

• +1
Yeah I used to hate it, but I like it now tbh
i really cant, i got drunk in my room alone like 2 months ago playing fortnite and all rhat happened was i got incredibly horny

• JFL
dxm is nice i still do it to this day,

dph is bad but fun in how the trips vary, you never really know how its going to make u trip

what me and the bitch would do is mix different things together, she almost died once actually she took bupropion and DXM and was sick a couple days i took care of her:feelsautistic:

women are so sweet when they’re dependent on you and need you
Dxm is Benadryl right?
i really cant, i got drunk in my room alone like 2 months ago playing fortnite and all rhat happened was i got incredibly horny
Jfl I used to do this with my friend on school nights in high school

dxm is dextromethorphan

dph is benadryl or diphenhydramine

its fun getting high and playing video games tbh
Yeah, I never really liked weed because it makes me even higher inhib, but I like it when I’m alone, I’ve never bought any weed for myself though because I know I’ll get addicted

• +1
Yeah, I never really liked weed because it makes me even higher inhib, but I like it when I’m alone, I’ve never bought any weed for myself though because I know I’ll get addicted
only times ive had weed is when a drug dealer foid gave me two for free, and yeah i got addicted id hit them 24/7

• +1