Its fucking over feeling suicidal

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Been playing it since 2021 then took 2-3 year break then started playing and got absolutely hooked to it

Had put lots of efforts in it

Level 30 to 95 in a few weeks

Started playing before ranked was a thing

But all of it goes into the trash after ubi bans me for toxicity without even giving a warning first just straight permaban

Might just end it all i get emotional thinking about thinking the memories in the game

Sad World Cup GIF

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AustinCutler, DalitBoss, traitor and 4 others
maybe it's your punishment for making that kid cry

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Gaygymmaxx
ALWAYS AGAINST ME

NOBODY ELSE GETS BANNED FOR TOXICITY

ALWAYS ME

ALWAYS AGAINST ME

ALWAYS

NOBODY ELSE GETS BANNED

ITS UNFAIR

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, sabloxine and Darkeningstar
ITS A FUCKING DISGRACE

A FUCKING DISGRACE

ALWAYS AGAINST ME

NOBODY ELSE GETS BANNED FOR TOXICITY

ALWAYS ME

ALWAYS AGAINST ME

ALWAYS

NOBODY ELSE GETS BANNED

ITS UNFAIR
Maybe be kind mane :feelsautistic:

nigga suicidal over a game it’s over truly

iv been banned from r6 as well since i was teamkilling with my friends our teammates , helpin the other team and cussing in voice chat and trollin in ingame chat

• +1
iv been banned from r6 as well since i was teamkilling with my friends our teammates , helpin the other team and cussing in voice chat and trollin in ingame chat
permanent? did u appeal?

Fucking shit game, quit in 2020. If u really care about it my friend got a permaban appealed for fucking aimbotting lmaoo so you can definitely get one for toxicity

permanent? did u appeal?
no just a year ban jfl :lul: nope i didnt appeal since i know my ban was right haha, but i have 2 yo ban in valorant, perma ban in csgo/cs2, old COD era was the best u could be the most toxic person ever touched internet and u wouldnt get banned

• +1
Fucking shit game, quit in 2020. If u really care about it my friend got a permaban appealed for fucking aimbotting lmaoo so you can definitely get one for toxicity
that was ages ago

now the mods dont even check the appeals

ture tho, r6 fell off for me as well after 2019 unfortunately all the good fps died

• +1
Reactions: genex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back