It's fucking over for curries trying to geomaxxx in other ethnic countries

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20240630 014607 1 1

Screenshot 20240630 014644 1 1

Yes I'm using the same copypasta intro message before you ask.

The question which literally deducts -3 points from you SMV. Idk if you're Salludon or Hithrik Roshan it's gonna impact your SMV:
  • "Where are you from"
  • "Do you speak X language"
They are outlining their red lines from the get-go. I've had the same encounter from foreign women irl. They ask me where I'm from and when I respond curry it's over. Although most think I'm paki, I have a very ambiguous/ unique name so they ask anyway.

I'm using this weekend to geomaxxx in literally ANY non-UK country. But this question will always come up no matter where you go! My ethnic origin is literally on my pfp yet they still like. I'm pretty sure they're swiping right without looking properly but then when they take a second look they regret it. I'm so close to just larping another ethnicity on here and saying I did it by accident.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: micropp, slavicpsycho, watah and 4 others
Brutal Bhai.

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
where tf curries gonna go :lul:

they the lowest smv

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Xangsane and SecularIslamist
You don't look bengali, that's why. But yes it's ethnicitymatch, i don't know why you keep coping and can't accept you are 99% of the time destined to marry someone of the same ethnicity unless Salludon level or rich.
Also most foids actually want guys from their own ethnicity aswell, extremely common mindset for curry foids, obviously parental pressure is one thing but they themselves also want it, a paki foid who is looking for partners ain't looking for bengali or indian guys, same goes for mena/arab although not to the same extent but end result is the same. Anyone who doesn't even speak their language is instantly denied aka you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard Cheese, Xangsane and 2 others
Learn Arabic and fraud Iranian or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
You don't look bengali, that's why. But yes it's ethnicitymatch, i don't know why you keep coping and can't accept you are 99% of the time destined to marry someone of the same ethnicity unless Salludon level or rich.
I'm just waiting on that one connection.... I used to think matching with them, meant you had a good chance. But I can't even get past talking stage...

From what I've experienced and seen, I swear even Salludon would struggle if he did not larp. You either do same ethnicity as curry or go for a liberal artsy virtue signalling degenerate white girl.

Geomaxxing as an indian is a meme, you guys have a failo everywhere and zero halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, MostGLSlayer, watah and 1 other person
You cannot fraud such a thing, it will come to light sooner or later before marriage and won't end well. One of my female cousins is actually married to a MENA guy, and another male is married to a MENA foid. But this kind of thing happens in Europe where there are tons and tons of MENA people, not in UK.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, CreepyJewel1, SecularIslamist and 2 others
I downloaded Tandem. 99% of people wanna learn English. Also Arabic is hard AF. I'm not learning a language. If I knew this earlier in my life I would've. It's far too late now.

Geomaxxing as an indian is a meme, you guys have a failo everywhere and zero halo
I'm aware. I'm not Indian or paki. I'm Bengali (same thing to most people ikr) but sometimes people are so illiterate in geography they have no idea where this is. I'm counting in this fact tbh.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and murdah
He's light-skinned bengali, most people outside of the UK and even inside haven't even heard of Bangladesh JFL dark triad mysterious country halo?? say it's in the middle of some jungle or something :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, butterworld and SecularIslamist
He's light-skinned bengali, most people outside of the UK and even inside haven't even heard of Bangladesh JFL dark triad mysterious country halo?? say it's in the middle of some jungle or something :feelsokman:
Literally 90% of it is bordered by India JFL. Maybe 5-10% is bordered by Myanmar / Burma. If I say this they will also have no clue JFL.

But yeah I'd rather have mysterious halo. People from countries with low populations and irrelevance (Laos, Nepal, the central Asian stans - except Kazakh) have no failos tbh.

Literally 90% of it is bordered by India JFL. Maybe 5-10% is bordered by Myanmar / Burma. If I say this they will also have no clue JFL.

But yeah I'd rather have mysterious halo. People from countries with low populations and irrelevance (Laos, Nepal, the central Asian stans - except Kazakh) have no failos tbh.
larp as nepali if bangladesh is failo to say. i dunno man, just gotta accept life for what it is and marry a weak MTB or cute high LTB bengali foid and move on with life, forget mena

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Depending on how smart you think the girl you're messaging is, you could say you're from Dubai. That has to have better halo than saying your real country of origin and you might look the part but I haven't seen you

just a random schizo thought, might sound retarded jfl

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
You’re a Muslim south Asian and attempting to geomax to MENA? Look I get you follow a religion that originates from that region, but you gotta realize most Arabs/Persians/Turks really look down upon on any south Asian regardless of religion.

The south Asian failo is arguably worse in the Middle East than in the US, that’s how severe it is. It’s so severe in the gulf that Salludon would probably fail to get an obese Saudi woman. Literal Jim Crow south levels of failo there.

I’m not Muslim, but I’m Indian and speak Arabic. Even with that MENA girls are extremely difficult to pull after they learn my ethnic background and realize I’m not like Egyptian-American or whatever.

Honestly if you’re geomaxxing just give up on the idea of finding a Muslim girl and go for some EE or South American woman.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

This is not entirely correct. There are different levels of failo and enough countries without enough Indians to have a failo.

Geomaxxing as an Indian is not about finding a country with an Indian halo (doesn’t really exist anymore), it’s about finding a country with the lowest or ideally no failo.

Of course the number of countries without an Indian failo is declining fairly rapidly due to social media and the Indian government trying to get Indians to leave India (meaning you’ll see Indians even in turbo random countries increasingly

• +1
indian do good in sorority colleges like asu and fsu

• JFL
You have to start accepting your looksmatch is fob bengali. Even reject of MENA won't consider you.