It’s funny af when your blue or redpilled mates find out the brutal truth about dating

J

jabaduk

Master
My good friend from high school was always like Nah bitches aren’t like us they don’t go for looks u need game/personality/MONEY and i was like Nah they get wet over gl dudes. I was always concerned about my looks (softmaxing generally, pics with popped out jaw chewing all that shit). This friend few days ago was talking shit about me because my other good friend told him I got head from tinder slut that week and he was rejected by some tinder foid after dinner he paid for :lul:. I tried blackpill him but he refuses to learn anything. If he wasn’t talking shit about me I would feel sorry but rn I’m pretty happy that he was brutally rejected and blocked after 1st date

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 20618 and gymmaxedhorse
My good friend from high school was always like Nah bitches aren’t like us they don’t go for looks u need game/personality/MONEY and i was like Nah they get wet over gl dudes. I was always concerned about my looks (softmaxing generally, pics with popped out jaw chewing all that shit). This friend few days ago was talking shit about me because my other good friend told him I got head from tinder slut that week and he was rejected by some tinder foid after dinner he paid for :lul:. I tried blackpill him but he refuses to learn anything. If he wasn’t talking shit about me I would feel sorry but rn I’m pretty happy that he was brutally rejected and blocked after 1st date
Honestly I’m planning to send him video of me getting head from some tinder slut time for him to rope immediately

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Honestly I’m planning to send him video of me getting head from some tinder slut time for him to rope immediately
Lol be careful some normies cannot handle the brutal reality and might actually harm you

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 20618
Based

Do it.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 20618 and jabaduk
Lol be careful some normies cannot handle the brutal reality and might actually harm you
I mean the fact that he is taller and 20kg heavier than me is the only reason I’ve not done that already

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 20618
I mean the fact that he is taller and 20kg heavier than me is the only reason I’ve done that already
He could easily fuck me up :lul: I’m 55kg 5’9 dyel cuck

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Tbh all “mates” hate me at cuz they used to pick on me cuz I was virgin till 2022 April, and they all lost their virginities to their LTRs and I lost it to slut from tinder who mogged all of their Beckies. And all they see now is I have new bitch every week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Tbh all “mates” hate me at cuz they used to pick on me cuz I was virgin till 2022 April, and they all lost their virginities to their LTRs and I lost it to slut from tinder who mogged all of their Beckies. And all they see now is I have new bitch every week
It’s weird honestly cuz they are the same looks level as me but they are soft AF, scared to spank/choke a women :lul:

It’s weird honestly cuz they are the same looks level as me but they are soft AF, scared to spank/choke a women :lul:
Shizo mf replying to replys of his own messages jfl

Shizo mf replying to replys of his own messages jfl
Kinda but I like attention and have to give it myself by myself :lul: since I lost friends and even this forum don’t reply

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Gaygymmaxx
Kinda but I like attention and have to give it myself by myself :lul: since I lost friends and even this forum don’t reply
Make yourself a tag list if you want reply yakhi

But not with randoms, you gotta know them

You're one to talk? Skinny ass, how can u be black pilled with this weight. Good luck pulling tinder sluts with twink arms of urs. U no better than ur normie friend.