It's funny how the society encourages females to looksmax while discouraging males to looksmax

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Go to any fashion shop / department store, you'll see way more options for women than for men : normally it's like there's only 1 floor for men's clothing yet 2-3 floors for women's clothing. Same in any drug store : the "man care" is always a small department. There's no makeup department for men. Most products there are for women, and most clients there are women too.

Same goes with society's opinions on female / male looksmaxing: females are highly tolerated not only in soft looksmaxing (makeup, gym, fashion etc) but they're also largely tolerated in surgerymaxxing. The most popular plastic surgery in the US is breast augmentation : clearly a female subject. On the contrary, males gotta be very careful in both soft and hardcore looksmaxing in order not to be considered a try hard.

It's ridiculous because the society is trying to make women's life easier while it's already easy. While it wants to make our lives harder which is already hard.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oculorum, Need2Ascend, joeveniro and 25 others
tldr

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Go to any fashion shop / department store, you'll see way more options for women than for men : normally it's like there's only 1 floor for men's clothing yet 2-3 floors for women's clothing. Same in any drug store : the "man care" is always a small department. There's no makeup department for men. Most products there are for women, and most clients there are women too.

Same goes with society's opinions on female / male looksmaxing: females are highly tolerated not only in soft looksmaxing (makeup, gym, fashion etc) but they're also largely tolerated in surgerymaxxing. The most popular plastic surgery in the US is breast augmentation : clearly a female subject. On the contrary, males gotta be very careful in both soft and hardcore looksmaxing in order not to be considered a try hard.

It's ridiculous because the society is trying to make women's life easier while it's already easy. While it wants to make our lives harder which is already hard.
Men will throw away careers to ensure women's lives are not burdened by negative feels. Even blackpilled users deep down want a woman in their life who's happiness would be their biggest concern in life. Men throughout history have killed friends for a woman's approval. I dont think we can ever escape the whims of women because even if we do ourselves we still are surrounded by fools who let their thoughts, opinions and actions be formed on a subconscious level about what would a girl think. If you ever defend your self from a woman, turn around, because men will be lining up to hurt you.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, Oculorum, owlofathena and 5 others
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, 54UD4D3, Alexanderr and 3 others
Men will throw away careers to ensure women's lives are not burdened by negative feels. Even blackpilled users deep down want a woman in their life who's happiness would be their biggest concern in life. Men throughout history have killed friends for a woman's approval. I dont think we can ever escape the whims of women because even if we do ourselves we still are surrounded by fools who let their thoughts, opinions and actions be formed on a subconscious level about what would a girl think. If you ever defend your self from a woman, turn around, because men will be lining up to hurt you.
Yes, men are predestined to fight with each other for a woman's validation. It's even the same in the manosphere.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 7776, kobecel and 1 other person
Its because most men arent subhuman or atleast dont think they are so they dont care. Women are also more likely to make impulse buys. The jews know how to make shekels, if there was a market theyd have it covered...

• +1
Reactions: Oculorum, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
This is true, I noticed it my self aswell in shopping malls you almost feel left out, It feels like the whole store is dedicated to females, And then you go '' What am i doing here, This doesnt feel right''.

Last year i went out to buy some cologne and you walk in its for women you keep going there is a small section for men two steps further is all women again.

They have Victoria secret a whole brand dedicated to females underwear, What do we have.. just standard boxers. No one cares.

And the list goes on, Females are more socially acceptable and more trust able then males are. Thats why there is 85% of commercials / Advertisement and voice over done by females. And if there is a commercial dedicated to a male product there is 75% chance it has something to do with a female or there are just females includes even tho its completely redundant.

Remember fragrance commercials look the difference
Female

Male

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Gargantuan, LowTierNormie and 6 others
Society is a joke.This is why I refuse to associate with the avarage person.

• +1
Reactions: Oculorum, owlofathena, Gargantuan and 5 others
This is true, I noticed it my self aswell in shopping malls you almost feel left out, It feels like the whole store is dedicated to females, And then you go '' What am i doing here, This doesnt feel right''.

Last year i went out to buy some cologne and you walk in its for women you keep going there is a small section for men two steps further is all women again.

They have Victoria secret a whole brand dedicated to females underwear, What do we have.. just standard boxers. No one cares.

And the list goes on, Females are more socially acceptable and more trust able then males are. Thats why there is 85% of commercials / Advertisement and voice over done by females. And if there is a commercial dedicated to a male product there is 75% chance it has something to do with a female or there are just females includes even tho its completely redundant.

Remember fragrance commercials look the difference
Female

Male

I remember reading some study before about how women are more likely to be brainwashed by comsumerism than men. Generally men care more about the practical value of products while women care more about if something they purchase can make them look better. It's totally OK that there's such a gender difference. The problem is that nowadays women have so much to say in the dating market and are so picky about a man's looks. Meanwhile most men still think money / career / personality are the primary factors in attracting women. I think it's a way for the society to keep the majority of men slaving.

• +1
Reactions: Oculorum, MogTheMogger, LowTierNormie and 4 others

Nigga I kid you not, my mom saw my skincare products and told me that skincare was only for women and that I should stop doing whatever I was doing to my skin, since other men don’t do it and their skin looks fine (in her eyes).
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Oculorum, owlofathena and 5 others
Nigga I kid you not, my mom saw my skincare products and told me that skincare was only for women and that I should stop doing whatever I was doing to my skin, since other men don’t do it and their skin looks fine (in her eyes).
Same here.

Society wants the majority of men to stay ugly and be good little wageslaves. Everyone, even people close to you, will discourage looksmaxing if you are male.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Oculorum, owlofathena, LowTierNormie and 4 others
Same here.

Society wants the majority of men to stay ugly and be good little wageslaves. Everyone, even people close to you, will discourage looksmaxing if you are male.

Man I'm lucky both my parents are semi-blackpilled. Both my parents completely understand the importance of looks (hilarious b/c my mom looks like a supermodel compared to my father) and they'll buy me shit to help me look better just because they can afford too.

I feel like it may depend heavily upon where you live. At least in California where blackpill is law and everyone knows it, a lot of my friends, especially the chads and chad-lites are completely open about using skincare products and shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, kobecel, Deleted member 245 and 2 others

just wear make-up bro

just wear make-up bro

My dad has unironically offered to show me how to use a little bit of cover up to mask red acne spots. Says he used to do it to get girls in HS and college lmfao. Kinda gay but pretty blackpilled imo.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
At least in California where blackpill is law and everyone knows it, a lot of my friends, especially the chads and chad-lites are completely open about using skincare products and shit like that.
Yeah, here you will very rarely find a man that’s doing skincare and almost everyone is bluepilled here. :feelsuhh:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
My dad has unironically offered to show me how to use a little bit of cover up to mask red acne spots. Says he used to do it to get girls in HS and college lmfao. Kinda gay but pretty blackpilled imo.
based. now wear heels and give me a lap dance(no homo)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1332
never began
time to scream at the sky and cry myself to sleep again. the 4 days of misery and suffering will now be forever

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1332

It's annoying as hell how they do that.. Females have it easier in practically every way.. even if they didnt have all that stuff it is still way easier for them in relationship aspects... Guys are expected to someone get by without all that stuff and still live up to ridiculous standards

How do you have 3k posts, but 0 time online and I've never seen you on this forum?

High IQ btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and needsolution
How do you have 3k posts, but 0 time online and I've never seen you on this forum?

High IQ btw.
nvm just realised i bumped a 2019 thread

• JFL
MEN LACK IN-GROUP BIAS; MALES FRIENDS IRL ARE USELESS, THEY'D JUST STAB YOU IN THE BACK FOR PUSSY.

• So Sad
  • +1
Yes, men are predestined to fight with each other for a woman's validation. It's even the same in the manosphere.
Can you name an example?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
MEN LACK IN-GROUP BIAS; MALES FRIENDS IRL ARE USELESS, THEY'D JUST STAB YOU IN THE BACK FOR PUSSY.
this is undeniably true

this is why I believe only females and chads can have true friends. if you can't get sex easy, you will have to resort to foul play in order to increase your chances, including back stabbing your "friends"

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and Deleted member 7776
we live in a society tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 7776
Can you name an example?
Just see how the topic of most manosphere forums is still revolving around women / female validation, even if their members apparently view women as inferior. If someone shows he got more female validation he'll get attacked - not because he "betrayed" the ideology of the supposed masculine superiority but because other guys are jealous of him. The manosphere solidarity is a joke. Most members don't really help each other because they're all men. They just bound together temporarily because lack of female validation.

But back when I wrote the OP this forum was full of users who loved to call women "toilet" and never bothered to looksmax. Now I feel most users admit that they need females, and they're looksmaxxing for that purpose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, 5'8manlet, MogTheMogger and 5 others
Just see how the topic of most manosphere forums is still revolving around women / female validation, even if their members apparently view women as inferior. If someone shows he got more female validation he'll get attacked - not because he "betrayed" the ideology of the supposed masculine superiority but because other guys are jealous of him. The manosphere solidarity is a joke. Most members don't really help each because they're all men. They just bound together temporarily because lack of female validation.

But back when I wrote the OP this forum was full of users who loved to call women "toilet" and never bothered to looksmax. Now I feel most users admit that they need females, and they're looksmaxxing for that purpose.
tbh i feel good for all ascended fellas from here. never saw shit like that at least during last year.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 7776
Just see how the topic of most manosphere forums is still revolving around women / female validation, even if their members apparently view women as inferior. If someone shows he got more female validation he'll get attacked - not because he "betrayed" the ideology of the supposed masculine superiority but because other guys are jealous of him. The manosphere solidarity is a joke. Most members don't really help each because they're all men. They just bound together temporarily because lack of female validation.

Damn, that's so fucking true. 100% true.

This is why I hate reddit. If you're a man, nobody's gonna answer your questions and help you.

Outside this forum, MEN DON'T HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS A COMPETITION FOR PUSSY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Gargantuan and Deleted member 616
tbh i feel good for all ascended fellas from here. never saw shit like that at least during last year.
Yes, this forum is indeed good. But all others, especially reddit, are completely useless if you're male coz nobody's gonna help you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and needsolution
Its because most men arent subhuman or atleast dont think they are so they dont care. Women are also more likely to make impulse buys. The jews know how to make shekels, if there was a market theyd have it covered...
bro tf is that sig

they want to see the true genetic makeup of a man

Just see how the topic of most manosphere forums is still revolving around women / female validation, even if their members apparently view women as inferior. If someone shows he got more female validation he'll get attacked - not because he "betrayed" the ideology of the supposed masculine superiority but because other guys are jealous of him. The manosphere solidarity is a joke. Most members don't really help each other because they're all men. They just bound together temporarily because lack of female validation.

on incels.is they get angry at a virgin who got a date or a kiss, even though they supposedly hate women and don't care about them

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 616
on incels.is they get angry at a virgin who got a date or a kiss, even though they supposedly hate women and don't care about them
MGTOWs : You can't fire me, I quit.

Incels: I'm gonna be unemployed al my life, so I choose to LDAR.

Looksmaxxxers : I'm unemployed right now / working a job I dislike. So I gonna get a cheat code and find the job I really want.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 4612