It's getting worse out here for younger guys. I don't have a heart to blackpill them.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I'm a tiny bit older than a lot of the people in my college by between 8 to 5 years.

Anyways a lot of them admit to me that they never had girlfriends. I've had a few of them ask me advice on how to talk to the girls they """like""". I'm not even sure what to tell them. I'm genuinely not sure what to tell them. I can't brutally blackpill them but I changed the subject for the one and told him to just start lifting since he was already skinny, and getting a nice tone to him will help.

Then I literally told the other one just to forget about it and focus on himself and occupy his mind doing other things. All they were trying to do was ask me for advice on how to talk to women. I didn't really have the heart to even tell them these girls, despite being single, were very much so not interested in them. "But i like her bro" Both of them said to me. and mind you two different guys, two different girls, different times speaking to them both, yet the girls they """like""" they know nothing about.

I don't have the heart to tell them the truth, i just change the subject and tell them to do something more productive with their time. and to not put women on a pedestal and worship the ground the walk on, since that's what they were doing.
I even went as far as to tell the one kid that i think the one girl he likes is Jewish and Jewish women don't date outside of their religion, just to get his mind off the idea of even approaching her. I don't know for sure if she's jewish but her last name is literally Rosenberg. So i just told him to just forget it. Which he didn't.

The OTHER kid likes this alt girl who's single. When he talked about her and how they chatted and what he should do. I talked with him a little bit but didn't want to drop blackpills on his head but i was encouraging him to think of other things like weight lifting.

All 18 to 21 males in my program are all virgins and never had a girlfriend. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14905, noodlelover and 15 others
wet like water

It's so fucked up. The one kid got the Rosenberg girl number and social media, everything, he had to ask her. He got it back in octuber, texted her one thing. "You want to see a magic trick" to which she replied "maybe" and he never messaged her again..... Until the 24th in which he showed me he sent a message and deleted it so she just saw the "user deleted this message" text. Fuck sake. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
No response from her even asking "teehee what was that message you deleted?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, TrestIsBest, Deleted member and 8 others
enberg girl number and social media, everything, he had to ask her. He got it back in octuber, texted her one thing. "You want to see a magic trick" to which she replied "maybe" and he never messaged her again..... Until the 24th in which he showed me he sent a message and deleted it so she just saw the "user deleted this message" text. Fuck sake. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Just jestermaxx theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 2729
Do jewish women date outside their religion? I did surface level research to confirm this by the Hebrew writing on his social media that i guess he didn't notice. Need to let him down easy this way and say "nah she doesn't date outside her faith"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
you're retarted. NT medium uglies slay in college

All you're doing is fuelling the failed normie epidemic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, noodlelover, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
even my friend group late 20 to early 30 are khhv

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, amorfati and Deleted member 3828

All you're doing is fuelling the failed normie epidemic
A jewish girl isn't going to go for a non jewish male.

An alt girl isn't going to go for the shy guy that dresses like he's going to little league practice.

Just have to take their mind off dating. they're 18 and 21, no gf ever. These girls aren't good first girlfriends for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and amorfati
My friend group around 19yo are mostly khvs
Only one guy isn't and he has multiple bodies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Medium ugly = chad or chadlite with 1 or 2 "ugly" features

2021 is high tier normie minimum to have a sex life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, noodlelover, Xangsane and 8 others
Medium ugly = chad or chadlite with 1 or 2 "ugly" features

2021 is high tier normie minimum to have a sex life
yeah uni/college social life is only for females and frat bros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and subhuman incel
You are getting a very unique insight OP as an older guy who is seeing first hand how bad the newer generation guys got it in dating. Alot of these older guys have no idea how bad it is, like they might admit that it's worse for younger guys, but they don't truly understand that it's so bad to the point where legit 95% of guys in these college classes are virgins like wtf
This is insanity, wtf kinda world are we gonna have in a few years when these guys grow up? Just imagine the workplace being filled with these guys being 30's virgins with zero experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, pumpkineater, subhuman incel and 2 others
Well in 2022 you need atleast HTN face and decent height (or chadlite+ face with not so decent height) to have lays

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and subhuman incel
It's so fucked up. The one kid got the Rosenberg girl number and social media, everything, he had to ask her. He got it back in octuber, texted her one thing. "You want to see a magic trick" to which she replied "maybe" and he never messaged her again..... Until the 24th in which he showed me he sent a message and deleted it so she just saw the "user deleted this message" text. Fuck sake. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
No shit she didn't respond- the ball-less cuck wrote her one shitty message and she indirectly told him to fuck off with the "maybe" line. Then on top of it, a few weeks later he deleted his next message like a little bitch and at that point she couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge this dipshit, how the fuck are you gonna be a young man and text like an 11 yr old boy would text his first crush.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Areuready and 2 others
Sounds like you are 27-28, what you still doing in college bro lol
Yea I'd do the same bro can't break these kids hearts with blackpill

Sounds like you are 27-28, what you still doing in college bro lol
I'm not working retail jobs for the rest of my adult life is what i'm doing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
College is hypergamy on steroids. I took a class in nursing major so my lecture was 99% girls. I was like a plague in that room and they all had 6+ PSL Chad boyfriends from other colleges. It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Areuready
It really is fucked up (27 yr old khhv) it ain't easy.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Tell them about sex robots.