its going to take a lot to fix my eyes

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
Well shit, Taban said I need Ptosis surgery, fillers in upper eyelid, lower eyelid retraction, canthoplasty, and an orbital rim implant possibly..... nigga I cant afford all that

over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Dicklet.4.3, Lorsss and 1 other person
Damn son PM me your eyes

Guess ill make getting my UEE fixed and canthoplasty priority

We will just have to perma squinch until we can afford it buddy boyo
i would literaly give my arms and legs for some high t predator slayer eyes

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
I don’t even care about looks anymore. I just want good sleep, and I can’t get that without MSE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, curryslayerordeath and DianabolDownie
i cant even look at my frauded eyes vs relaxed eyes anymore, its too brutal

• +1
i cant even look at my frauded eyes vs relaxed eyes anymore, its too brutal
same, I stopped frauding while looking in the mirror for one second and my heart skipped a beat

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Well shit, Taban said I need Ptosis surgery, fillers in upper eyelid, lower eyelid retraction, canthoplasty, and an orbital rim implant possibly..... nigga I cant afford all that

over
ptosis surgery is usually covered by insurance

• +1
same, I stopped frauding while looking in the mirror for one second and my heart skipped a beat

lol this is what happened when i looked at my bluepilled nonfraduded pics, i almost had fainted

• +1

over
When did that Jew email you back, I been waiting three days now

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 3593
What did you say to him?
I just sent a handful of pics of my eyes normally, and included a very frauded pic of my eyes and said that's what I wanted to achieve

I just sent a handful of pics of my eyes normally, and included a very frauded pic of my eyes and said that's what I wanted to achieve
Wtf I did the same thing instead asked him if I want to look like the eye area of my morph. Holy fucken shit what’s his email

over
Mi eyes were shit till I skeletonmaxxed and my bones showed up, only chadlite thing I have rest is beyond even surgery I think

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back