Its good that David Gandy ain't mainstream in tiktok

N

ngannou

Mistral
I though it weird for Prime Gandy ain't really has lots of edits in tiktok

but now I think it is better because all the cringe edits

its literally hard to see.

Its good that this charismatic guy is not usedup in brainrot cringe tiktok edits

Is prime David Gandy the pinnacle of male aesthetics poll   Looksmaxorg   Mens Self Improve

• +1
Reactions: Jova and PlayersGetPlayed
I though it weird for Prime Gandy ain't really has lots of edits in tiktok

but now I think it is better because all the cringe edits

its literally hard to see.

Its good that this charismatic guy is not usedup in brainrot cringe tiktok edits

View attachment 3197550
Gandy has bad undereyes

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Tiktok guys Will think they are "moggers" After taking a frauded selfie with hollow cheeks. 0 real PSL knowledge

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Delon, OPRY it don't matter
@Zenis

What is under eye support you mean under eye fat aegyosal??

That will only look good for feminine guys Gandy doesn't need that

no under eye fat makes him more fierce and striking

Gettyimages 88952642 1024x1024

He actually delivered a good joke in that interview when he was asked if a guy who came on stage could be a model and he said "a model on the radio I think" and they didn't laugh to the degree that was warranted by the joke
Almost as if it cut deep coming from a mogger like Gandy and Gandy is not allowed to show any personality, he just has to remain as some perfect robot like creature who doesn't express himself

5min mark

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
He actually delivered a good joke in that interview when he was asked if a guy who came on stage could be a model and he said "a model on the radio I think" and they didn't laugh to the degree that was warranted by the joke
Almost as if it cut deep coming from a mogger like Gandy and Gandy is not allowed to show any personality, he just has to remain as some perfect robot like creature who doesn't express himself

5min mark

Does Gandy understand italian?

Because he is overrated af

No one does edits with people considered attractive only by few rotters. Same with Alain Delon and Hexum