It's good that they ran Biden for the first half of the campaign

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
It's fine if you like Trump, I'm not primarily interested in talking about policy or ideology. I mean, I think you're an idiot if you do, but that's ok.

The point I'm wanting to put forth is that having Biden running for reelection and butchering the first debate made Trump put down his guard. Picking Vance as the vice presidential nominee was a miscalculation of major proportions. He just had to kiss Trump's ass and eat him out a few times for Dump to be completely sold. We know he makes decisions based on emotional impulses which is why Kamala managed to trigger him into bragging about crowd sizes when he (rationally) should've focused on his policies regarding things like immigration that he actually has actually have a lot of support for, but he even turned that into a fiasco by saying that immigrants are eating the pets. 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, lemonnz and XtrovertNTnormalfag
It's like you're trying to convince yourself lol

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
Lol what's your problem. Sure you must be in the right side of things when you behave like that to people who disagree. :ROFLMAO:
Fine, I won't talk about your sex life. I'll leave that to the republicans. You're clearly not well though when you would rather have tax cuts for billionaires just to get the chance to be racist like @normie_joe. He even admitted that he only wants Trump to win so that he can have the right to say nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
keep coping libtard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Bomber517
Cope faggot

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
keep coping libtard
Are you gonna rope in November when Trump loses or just cope by writing the nword on incel forums like before? Trump isn't really gonna be viable for a run in 2028 in case you haven't figured that out.

Are you gonna rope in November when Trump loses or just cope by writing the nword on incel forums like before? Trump isn't really gonna be viable for a run in 2028 in case you haven't figured that out.
trump is ahead in the polls

sure bud, let the tears flow
There's no crying in politics bot. Of course you wouldn't know either way because you have neither heart or soul and know neither joy or pain. Pat pat**

There's no crying in politics bot. Of course you wouldn't know either way because you have neither heart or soul and know neither joy or pain. Pat pat**
let it all out

let it all out
Trump isn't even leading in the polls if you were willing (able?) to look it up. Why are you such a cuck for Trump anyway? Daddy didn't love you enough or something?
Screenshot 20240917 234723 Chrome
Screenshot 20240917 235315 YouTube

they keep coming...it'll be okay
You're not slick buddy. In fact, you're one of the least creative or interesting people I think I've ever talked to here. You sort of epitomize the meaning of what a real life npc would look like. I mean, it's as though you don't really have a personality, but are merely interacting with precoded responded based on a series of early stage developed algorithms.

Fine, I won't talk about your sex life. I'll leave that to the republicans. You're clearly not well though when you would rather have tax cuts for billionaires just to get the chance to be racist like @normie_joe. He even admitted that he only wants Trump to win so that he can have the right to say nigger.