(IT’S HAPPENING GTFIH) Where could I make a small gathering other than a house?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
(Socialmaxxing)

I asked this question on Reddit and those antisocial faggots downvoted me just for wanting to go to a party JFL @ those soyboy incels in denial
Anyway, we’re like between 3 to 10 15 year olds from Uruguay and we’re currently in holidays in Miami in small hotels with our parents. So we can’t do anything in our places. We wanted to throw some sort of small houseparty or do some gathering with alcohol.
It seems like the plot of a teen movie like Superbad, but the girl I like just invited me and suggested I threw a small party in my place. BUT I CANT. I’m gonna name the girl in question “Zyzza” and greentext the whole thing.

>be 15 and like zyzza
>tell her best friend that like Zyzza. >Literally 2 hours later Zyzza calls with her friend to invite.
>LET’SFUCKINGGO.jpg
>tell her that I would do it in my place
>end call
>holdup.png
>remember that are with my fucking parents

Apologies for my autism. So as you’ve seen the problem is that we don’t know where to do it. I don’t know any shady abandoned place or something like that. I also doubt there is one here since we’re in one of the most urban cities on earth.
I was thinking of renting an apartment with Airbnb but it’s fucking expensive here.
Any ideas?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
15C89951 209C 4C6A B3EB 76B383276121

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
Outta luck boss. Until you hit college it's always gonna be a struggle (personal experience here). Maybe party at home but you don't really have any options at 15 (well underage and not at home).

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
Not worth. Just go to a party. Don't throw a party if u cant. Are you trying to get belted by your dad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 3828
kys Uruguayan scum

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
kys Uruguayan scum
I’m Argentinian living in Uruguay.
Not worth. Just go to a party. Don't throw a party if u cant. Are you trying to get belted by your dad?
He wouldn’t belt me, he just doesn’t want me to do one at home.

Outta luck boss. Until you hit college it's always gonna be a struggle (personal experience here). Maybe party at home but you don't really have any options at 15 (well underage and not at home).
fair enough.

could airbnb be a good option? It’s pretty expensive here but I don’t know any other ideas.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Just get some vodka/cheap wine and get drunk in a parking lot

Or go to in forest

Or behind a wallmart
Or in the actual wallmart

The possibilities are endless...

Eeastern europen style

Noo you need a fancy house to get drunk:soy:

OP and his friends:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emerson, ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
Just get some vodka/cheap wine and get drunk in a parking lot

Or go to in forest

Or behind a wallmart
Or in the actual wallmart

The possibilities are endless...

Eeastern europen style

Noo you need a fancy house to get drunk:soy:

OP and his friends:
View attachment 1205592
fr dog, best place to get lost is in a nice park with a lake at night

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729, fvolkek and 2 others
15yo in a foreign city with parents
it's over for you
Maybe look for a party on social media like snap or ask around
tell some local youngcels you'll bring girls and alcohol
could find somebody if you try hard enough

Last edited:
  • +1
15yo in a foreign city with parents
it's over for you
Maybe look for a party on social media like snap or ask around
tell some local youngcels you'll bring girls and alcohol
could find somebody if you try hard enough
Ok thanks

I don't know how strict regulations are in your country but you could in theory rent an apartment in the city for 1 night, this has become very popular in my city during lock down. If you are lucky you can find houses to rent for 1 night in the suburbs. If you can't find something online or you have to provide ID you're basically screwed.

• +1
How did it go ? Lifetales org

• +1
dont let her use you for parties, your young so its going to be hard to find places to party, your best option is doing it outside in like some park or like near the water or something nice like that.

• +1
How did it go ? Lifetales org
I made a some sort of gathering at the beach but we couldn’t get alcohol. Today we’ll do something again but with alcohol. I didn’t get any of girls tbh. Over.
dont let her use you for parties, your young so its going to be hard to find places to party, your best option is doing it outside in like some park or like near the water or something nice like that.
Yea I ended up doing something like that last time

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Romeo1111