It's happening Japan being conquered

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

It's the Japanese fault themselves. This is what happens when you have a birth rate that falls off a cliff, thanks to feminism and hypergamy. You will have no choice but to import high T immigrants to your lands so they can do what you are not man enough to do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 160cmcurry, 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei and 8 others
This will destroy so many great lineages

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei, thugmaxxer2 and 2 others
  • WTF
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bars and Pakicel
Becoming the bottom of the barrel of a society isn't conquering

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bars, Jonnyboi and 2 others
Japan was always meh anyway and i heard like a year ago they were just giving out free visas and shit to immigrants and it already started backfiring just like most countries

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars and SecularIslamist
Holy shit whenever I see people of my race I'm ashamed by how fucking retarded they are

Niggers live in a first world country now that they immigrated to yet they still choose crime because they're way too much of a lazy fuck to go work and live like a normal human being

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Debetro, Bars and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
Japan was always meh anyway and i heard like a year ago they were just giving out free visas and shit to immigrants and it already started backfiring just like most countries
Free visas wasn't to all passports tho

Free visas wasn't to all passports tho
useless immigrants like these will still get in one way or another if u start promoting them coming in

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Rightfully so?
Wrongfully because it's not a fair game they rigged it from the start. They have an unfair advantage. Ofc if these fuckers didn't control everything and went toe to toe with big Palestinian cocks Israel wouldn't have existed.

Wrongfully because it's not a fair game. They have an unfair advantage. Ofc if these fuckers didn't control everything and went toe to toe with big Palestinian cocks Israel wouldn't have existed.
pov: hypocrite

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and SecularIslamist

It's the Japanese fault themselves. This is what happens when you have a birth rate that falls off a cliff, thanks to feminism and hypergamy. You will have no choice but to import high T immigrants to your lands so they can do what you are not man enough to do.

why THE FUCK do those guys look Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Pakis back at it

She would’ve taken her hand off for Chad

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Maybe one more bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima would solve this problem

For me there is absolutely no problem with being an immigrant, as long as you become a real citizen and don't force your traditions on the country
Ex. The Muslims in England, you come to the country so you have to act like an English. Stop forcing your traditions and "Muslim values" and if you want to do it do it in your country
I'm a Muslim immigrant too btw

• +1
Reactions: Michael-Davis and Debetro
Absolutely disgusting. I would heroically spill those brown cowards’ blood to save that poor maiden, for absolutely nothing in return

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Michael-Davis, Debetro and 2 others
Indians are rapists everywhere they go

LNT's get nothing :cry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopiumX, 3.5/10 17yrs old. and sexy
Absolutely disgusting. I would heroically spill those brown cowards’ blood to save that poor maiden, for absolutely nothing in return
Leonardo dicaprio clapping

They literally didn't even do anything lol

Immigrants are all over Asia for cheap labour and construction

It's just common sense to not go near them tbh

They literally didn't even do anything lol
In some cultures you can't touch a women without explicit permission in here private areas

Hope that clears it up for you.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

My main concern is the ocurence of the same secanrio throughout Europe.

Holy shit whenever I see people of my race I'm ashamed by how fucking retarded they are

Niggers live in a first world country now that they immigrated to yet they still choose crime because they're way too much of a lazy fuck to go work and live like a normal human being
No country on earth should allow any immigrants inside the border.

Useless and rotten people must stay in their own country.

The Cartel must open an Indian division and mass murder Indians.

Time to immigrantmaxx for me