Its hard accepting that personality is cope

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Like, for some time i thought that if i was more low inhib and assertive it would get me laid. but it was all cope, simply because women DONT SEE me as an assertive guy.

Women, at least the ones i like, see me as PREY, they know im incel just from my face alone. The abused puppy eyes give it away.

I have completely given up on certain things that i believed they were for me because they arent. Im doomed to be a nerd till i die. This cannot change no matter how hard i try to.

Like i said, im PREY, at best girls think im "cute" which means that im a simp at best.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: c0pemaxxer, IntelligentCel and laaltin
Women want predators, not preys.

And personality doesn't matter. The personality thing is a Bluepill talking point many average-IQ parents will teach to their children.

This is the way my average-IQ mother ruined my life. Basically, she taught personality propaganda to me during my childhood and puberty, so I never did pubertymaxxing, gymmaxxing and looksmaxxing. Never was able to answer why I'm invisible to women despite having a good personality while bad boys and bullies, who don't have a good personality, get all the female attention.

Personality propaganda ruined my life by altering my neurological development. Eventually, I became a socially isolated person who exhibits schizoid and avoidant traits.

If I wasn't indoctrinated with personality nonsense, my social experience would have been different and allowing me to achieve all required social development milestones that allow young people to have a normal life in adulthood.

Because of the propaganda, I never achieved the milestones.

Personality doesn't exist to women, because women love not you, but what you can provide. Women can't and won't love you unconditionally. Unconditional love is a male trait, not a female trait.

Your personality doesn't exist to women, only what you can provide exists. Hypergamy is real.

When women see you, they see looks and phenotype, not personality or character quality or any other made-up thing.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
  • +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
Women want predators, not preys.