its hard facing a blackpill in highschool

tmn_123

tmn_123

i hate going outside
i started highschool on monday (haha newfag little dumb ass kid hahahaha)
during those few days i actually realized that blackpill in fact is real, i knew that for some time but i never really experienced it in real life
all of my classmates are obnoxious, sport kids and they are all mid or high mtns (some are even htns) and they are all lean
meanwhile im quiet, i dont speak too much and im high ltn-low mtn and im probably FUCKING NON NT
I sit alone in class and im just avoided, the somewhat of friend i could make was with some retard nigger whos bitch and i need to be happy with that
Today, 2 foids sat behind me and one tall guy (mf is like 6'4) was in front of the board and i heard them whisper "omg he is so tall" , it was huge ropefuel.
if you are below htn and you are not obnoxious, nt or whatever= ITS OVER :feelswhy:
breaking bad GIF

• +1
Reactions: watah, Nick.Harte, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
meanwhile im quiet, i dont speak too much and im high ltn-low mtn and im probably FUCKING NON NT
I sit alone in class and im just avoided, the somewhat of friend i could make was with some retard nigger whos bitch and i need to be happy with that
Today, 2 foids sat behind me and one tall guy (mf is like 6'4) was in front of the board and i heard them whisper "omg he is so tall" , it was huge ropefuel.
if you are below htn and you are not obnoxious, nt or whatever= ITS OVER :feelswhy:
We in the same boat brah, I’m a junior rn and it doesn’t get any better:feelswah:

during those few days i actually realized that blackpill in fact is real, i knew that for some time but i never really experienced it in real life
all of my classmates are obnoxious, sport kids and they are all mid or high mtns (some are even htns) and they are all lean
breaking bad GIF
Can you pm face

Today, 2 foids sat behind

We in the same boat brah, I’m a junior rn and it doesn’t get any better:feelswah:
fuck this shit i swear i will join the army or something i cant take it

haha newfag little dumb ass kid hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Aura wasn't high enough. You didn't inflict fear.

Aura wasn't high enough. You didn't inflict fear.
I did some stupid shit few times and im taken as joke most of times, OVER aura is in the minus

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I did some stupid shit few times and im taken as joke most of times, OVER aura is in the minus
This is why I never speak so my aura stays neutral and my face is solid pushing it to above average aura

Its all about aura. Auramaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and tmn_123
doesn't matter if you're quiet when you're tall jfl

breaking bad GIF
There's only one thing you can do now, my friend if you want to fit in: jestermaxx, you need to become the class clown and make people laugh with your funny antics and cheerful disposition.

• JFL
Reactions: tmn_123
did you live in isolation before then? how did you never experience blackpill irl before?

and im probably FUCKING NON NT
judging by how you articulate your thoughts, you arent NT.

Little freshmen is in disbelief at chads size.

Btw fuck u little tiny faggot I’d stomp u in the restrooms if I could

Little freshmen is in disbelief at chads size.

Btw fuck u little tiny faggot I’d stomp u in the restrooms if I could
im 6'2 and have widest frame in my class boyo :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i heard them whisper "omg he is so tall" ,
I've heard the exact same thing in college when I was with a 6'5 acquaintance, who was 2 years younger than me.Fucking brutal af.

I've heard the exact same thing in college when I was with a 6'5 acquaintance, who was 2 years younger than me.Fucking brutal af.
its brutal, humans are such evil animals. I hate them all :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
spent whole summer in my room, i know man its over for me
you need to ntmaxx before anything I used to live your exact life and think your exact thoughts and I thought no girl ever wanted me but after ntmaxxing I realized i could pull a ltb if I gave it my all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tmn_123, Nick.Harte and iabsolvejordan
you need to ntmaxx before anything I used to live your exact life and think your exact thoughts and I thought no girl ever wanted me but after ntmaxxing I realized i could pull a ltb if I gave it my all
If u can truly Ntmaxx it meant you weren’t fundamentally flawed to begin with. It’s permanently over for neurodivergent individuals

Give your all only to get a LTB. JFL.You made a right decision by staying inside ig.
exactly brother lol you understand me but at least I know it's not completely over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and tmn_123
maybe i just need to become bluepilled like James and get fat

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte