It’s hard for me to be friends with whites

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
They’re so fake and two faced. Ethnics are straight up on how they feel with you. While whites will backstab you with no problem.

White girls are even worse but that’s meant for another thread for another day

SFcels will indeed raid this thread and sperg out but they’re only proving my point if they do that

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 3583 and 6 others
blacks are one dimensional you're right

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
agree on white girls

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
Wow bro. That hurt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
That’s human nature regardless of race ngl
I’ve noticed that whites engage in this behaviour much more. People of other races from what I’ve seen are legit straight up. If u stink, they’ll tell u that you stink. If there’s something on your face, they’ll tell you. If you’re annoying, they’re tell you and if you’re annoying and lame enough, they’ll straight up tell you to gtfo.

meanwhile whites just hide that shit and speak on it when you’re not around
Wow bro. That hurt
We’ll meet up one day. You’re different

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 3328 and 5 others
I’ve noticed that whites engage in this behaviour much more. People of other races from what I’ve seen are legit straight up. If u stink, they’ll tell u that you stink. If there’s something on your face, they’ll tell you. If you’re annoying, they’re tell you and if you’re annoying and lame enough, they’ll straight up tell you to gtfo.

Cause we don’t want to be rude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2486
its to do with your own

being balkan ofc your will say this as balkans see you as one of their own whereas whites see you as a peon

whites see whites as their own

its very obvious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 685 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Its white culture man (atleast in the west). I think people act a bit too liberal so they dont hurt your feelings. Ethnics have no problem chatting shit to your face.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Aesthetic, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
They're more passive aggressive, thats a result of their more feminine culture imo.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, onnysk, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
You fucking racist :rage:

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4310 and 2 others
Cause we don’t want to be rude
I don’t buy this rude thing anymore. It’s equally as rude to speak about people when they’re not there and try to exclude them from shit. This White kid used to talk shit about others to me all the time but would say nothing when around them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 3328, Aesthetic and 1 other person
its mainly Nordics that act this way, go to southern europe and people will be straight up with you.

I think its more of a culture thing then a race thing, because gooks are also this way

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4797, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
its mainly Nordics that act this way, go to southern europe and people will be straight up with you.

I think its more of a culture thing then a race thing, because gooks are also this way
Indeed. Gooks act this way more than whites in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Aesthetic
Nah dude. I was in arabic countries and arabs are even more fake and act friendly (especially with tourists) when you know exactly that they would stab you in the back for 10bucks

• +1
I don’t buy this rude thing anymore. It’s equally as rude to speak about people when they’re not there and try to exclude them from shit. This White kid used to talk shit about others to me all the time but would say nothing when around them.
Shouldn’t talk shit behind someone’s back but I think it would be rude to say to someone ur not friends with “Yo bro you smell like fucking shit” that would just embarrass them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Blackout.xl
😔

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
Nah dude. I was in arabic countries and arabs are even more fake and act friendly (especially with tourists) when you know exactly that they would stab you in the back for 10bucks
Arabs are a homogenous group, they see a tourist and just think of him as a stupid westerner to use for money. Obviously they will act friendly and fake to you because that 10 bucks might give their family more food for the month.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, turkproducer, Ritalincell and 2 others
Shouldn’t talk shit behind someone’s back but I think it would be rude to say to someone ur not friends with “Yo bro you smell like fucking shit” that would just embarrass them
It’s rude but needed. Letting them continue to stink as if nothing’s wrong just makes things worse and continues to be the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. Sometimes u gotta be rude to your niggas so that they learn.
Are you an idiot or an idiot?

Hang yourself off a bridge

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4797 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Maybe in America

I don't meet many two faced guys here at all

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Anybody who talks shit behind back is lame AF though for real. Thats the most wack shit, like they're scared of getting verbally AMOGGED by superior trash talk. Happened to me a lot in life because despite being ugly, im a quick thinker and can argue/talk shit good.

Had a Russian friend and he never talked behind anybodies back ever though, so this doesn't apply to stoic Eastern Euros.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It’s rude but needed. Letting them continue to stink as if nothing’s wrong just makes things worse and continues to be the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. Sometimes u gotta be rude to your niggas so that they learn.

Are you an idiot or an idiot?

Hang yourself off a bridge
Stfu. I am tired of blacks thinking that they are cooler and more chill to hang out with just because they are black. Whites are not all equal fcking racist

• +1
Maybe in America

I don't meet many two faced guys here at all
From what I’ve seen and heard, whites in North America and most of western Europe are two faced shitheads

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
its to do with your own

being balkan ofc your will say this as balkans see you as one of their own whereas whites see you as a peon

whites see whites as their own

its very obvious
he’s black hahahah

• +1
Stfu. I am tired of blacks thinking that they are cooler and more chill to hang out with just because they are black. Whites are not all equal fcking racist
Your T levels are at rock bottom levels while your E levels have skyrocketed. Inject immediately.

It’s obvious you’ve been triggered by this post. Didn’t mention blacks once or how they’re cooler to hang around. Jfl

• +1
this really only applies to middle to upper class western whites. also many jews are like this and call themselves white so watch out there. i've never had a problem with whites who have gone through struggles in life or eastern euros

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Aesthetic, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
OP i agree but it depends what sort of white you’re talking about

i’ve met some very genuine ones but they tend to be from different parts of europe, the developed countries like usa canada, Scandinavian etc they generally put on a front to be nice to your face but shittalk you behind your back.

i don’t really experience it as much as i’m friends with everyone, white, asians, etc but i do notice it for sure.
yeh and if your auntie had a dick shed be your uncle
why do you assume everyone is balkan tbh

black and balkan is pretty different bro

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
this really only applies to middle to upper class western whites. i've never had a problem with whites who have gone through struggles in life or eastern euros
Whites who went through struggles are indeed straight up and high T. But thats the minority rn

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 4797, auboutduprecipice and 2 others
Its white culture man (atleast in the west). I think people act a bit too liberal so they dont hurt your feelings. Ethnics have no problem chatting shit to your face.
true af

same with eastern europeans they are more “crude” but if they actually like you, ethnics and non westerners will definitely go through more to help you (form what i’ve noticed)

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 4797, auboutduprecipice and 2 others
true af

same with eastern europeans they are more “crude” but if they actually like you, ethnics and non westerners will definitely go through more to help you (form what i’ve noticed)
All Eastern euros in my country are low T and westernized. All useless cucks who have no value.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Your T levels are at rock bottom levels while your E levels have skyrocketed. Inject immediately.

It’s obvious you’ve been triggered by this post. Didn’t mention blacks once or how they’re cooler to hang around. Jfl
Not really triggered but lot of blacks tend to chill only with blacks and don't even give whites a chance bc of prejudices
All Eastern euros in my country are low T and westernized. All useless cucks who have no value.
@Pietrosiek opinion?

This is typical female behaviour. You would never catch groups like Chechens doing this shit. The more feminine a group is, the more they talk trash behind your back etc. It's a typical jew thing also.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Ritalincell, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
Not really triggered but lot of blacks tend to chill only with blacks and don't even give whites a chance bc of prejudices

@Pietrosiek opinion?
Lol bro

idk bro most albanians i meet are based in U.K. same with other eastern euros

but then again most people are cucked/low t, chances are if you’re born in a western country you’ll be cucked, even as an ethnic or non westerner

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
This is typical female behaviour. You would never catch groups like Chechens doing this shit. The more feminine a group is, the more they talk trash behind your group etc. It's a typical jew thing also.
Chechens are high T gigamoggers. Probably one of the highest T groups I’ve ever seen in my life

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
high iq thread. white people are indeed weird and sus af

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
idk bro most albanians i meet are based in U.K. same with other eastern euros

but then again most people are cucked/low t, chances are if you’re born in a western country you’ll be cucked, even as an ethnic or non westerner
My country is across the pond all east euros here are the rich n educated ones or the ones who came before/just after WW2. Which is why they’re cucked. The ones in the UK are recent migrants I think

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
My country is across the pond all east euros here are the rich n educated ones or the ones who came before/just after WW2. Which is why they’re cucked. The ones in the UK are recent migrants I think
Yh they are

what does across the pond mean

I don’t think I’ve ever had a full on convo with a white girl. Just small talk

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Blackout.xl
No. It's hard to be friends with EUROPEANS and AMERICANS. They are scum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexHeally, Blackout.xl and turkproducer
From what I’ve seen and heard, whites in North America and most of western Europe are two faced shitheads
Dutch people are very direct, even women

Might be true for other countries though

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Dutch people are very direct, even women

Might be true for other countries though
True overall dutch people are straight up overall (outside of rich people and some high E bitches) but we are mostly a minority in western society. Then again it is also a cultural thing here and a way of speaking. Alot of dutch people can be passive aggresive tho, they are direct in a indirect way (if that makes sense)

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga