So he has more forward growth at aroun 20 tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Gaygymmaxx
what ? I’ve made plenty of non Barrett posts before
youve just been on a role today

until ur accomplice was taken down :forcedsmile:

His face went through a dramatic change
Is that why some people said Ramirez is gerontomoprhic or opposite of word neotonous the def characterized by physical specialization most fully developed in the old male of a species. gerontomorphic traits.

i believe that was the period during which he was bullied, molested and raped

his life story is very similar to panzram. abused dog syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Pei and hypernormie
Is that why some people said Ramirez is gerontomoprhic or opposite of word neotonous the def characterized by physical specialization most fully developed in the old male of a species. gerontomorphic traits.
I’m not sure what you’re asking

He does have very low trust features though which are the opposite of neotenous as the purpose of neotenous features is to reduce threat perception and increase trust and I hold that facial features are to some degree accurate signals of personality

If I was physically around him I would subconsciously be mindful of his intentions based on his face alone

• +1
Reactions: karbo
i believe that was the period during which he was bullied, molested and raped

his life story is very similar to panzram. abused dog syndrome
Yes you were the user that said Ramirez was gerontomorphic, can you explain what that mean exactly

I’m not sure what you’re asking

He does have very low trust features though which are the opposite of neotenous as the purpose of neotenous features is to reduce threat perception and increase trust and I hold that facial features are to some degree accurate signals of personality

If I was physically around him I would subconsciously be mindful of his intentions based on his face alone
You think his face is very archaic Paleolithic like tbh

But also low trust is mostly just aggressive features that signal aggressive potential

It doesn’t actually mean that someone is not trustworthy, it’s just that they are signalling that they have the capacity to break social trust and deal with the resulting backlash (ie: potential physical confrontation) and ability to destroy social trust without consequences tends to enable this behavior

You think his face is very archaic Paleolithic like tbh
If by Paleolithic you mean characterized by features before large scale socialization and domestication of the homosapiens then yes

Neoteny increases with socialization because aggression stops being as viable of a survival strategy as cooperation. As a result, features that exist for the purpose of aggression tend to decrease. This can be physical features themselves or physiological features that tend to influence physical features like testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Pei
this is the way the cookie crumbles

he was beginning puberty at that point

he already had the thoughts in his mind. He was definitely a strange human.

he looks so friednly