it's hard to capitalise on iois

uksucks

uksucks

Diamond
  • Usually they are with friends. If you can barely talk to 1 woman how can you talk to a group of them. Just ain't happening.
  • Sometimes happens when they're with a guy. Happened to me once at an indoor climbing location. As if she is giving me her number right in front of her oofy doofy who takes her places and pays for everything.
  • Often they're in a quiet location surrounded by strangers and won't want to be seen as a hoe in front of everyone. Example. Multiple times I've caught girls at bus stops checking me out and then they turn their head and smirk when I catch them. These shy girls will not be receptive to an approach in front of everyone unless you're Chad.
  • Sometimes they're just inaccessible. Like in a lecture. Once I was going down a flight of stairs and a girl was sitting in a seminar room next to a guy but it had a transparent glass window at the back. She was staring at me wide eyed dilated pupils like fk me eyes intense eye contact watching me go down 2 spirals of a spiral staircase. On the next spiral her oofy doofy looked at me to see what Chadstrucked her. How can I go in a random quiet classroom and approach her then?
  • The best iois like proper intense fuck me eyes, like chadstrucked with smirk for multiple seconds are rare for me. So when this happens, I usually forget to approach and just enjoy it and too late, bam she's gone forever. Or it happens in an inaccessible location like I said above.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
ur just a pussy

The only IOI's is if she approaches or flirts with you. The staring or "eye fucking" at you for 2 seconds shit is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Sean o' Tist
You're an idiot.

The only IOI's is if she approaches or flirts with you. The staring or "eye fucking" at you for 2 seconds shit is cope.
Cope
Only in USA and south America are women proactive in their approach
To sub Chad lites this will never happen from a stranger in most countries

you need rape to confirm an ioi if you're arrested then it wasnt ioi :feelscry:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and uksucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back