It's healthier to live in a country with more white people.

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
Screen Shot 2022 07 03 at 164053

Beautiful people halo the environment they're in. Ugly people failo the environment they're in.

Several high-end nightclubs are known to pay beautiful women to just hang there during the night. Just their presence alone elevates the value of the club. Likewise, the same clubs will detain ugly people from entering, because they'd be bringing down the value of the club. The average beauty of people hanging out in a certain environment dictates the value of said environment. The halo effect applies to places as well.

Your enjoyment of the club is dependent on how good looking the people around you are.

If you're in a club with mostly beautiful women, you will feel good to be in that environment and you'll want to stay longer and have more drinks.

If you're in a club with mostly ugly women around, you'll have a shitty time and go home sooner without spending much money.

It's a simple matter of economics. Nightclubs have figured this out long ago. Same applies to literally any other place.

The same exact street with ethnics looks worse than with whites:

Screen Shot 2022 07 03 at 163358
Screen Shot 2022 07 03 at 163935

I just want to live in a place that's healthier for me, it's not racism or anything like that.

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Go to Argentina then. I ain’t see no none white person. I was the least white person there and I’m 60% white

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17430
I just want to live in a place that's healthier for me, it's not racism or anything like that.
Even ignoring looks you're still more likely to stay healthy when ethnics with guns/knifes aren't around :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430