it's impossible not to mog when you are tall

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
by tall i don't mean peasant "tall" height of 6ft2 or so, but at least strong 6ft4

it's hard to notice how much easier it makes it for men when you are just walking outside, but try standing in the line in the store behind an actually tall guy and watch the cashiers lighten up and become submissive. happens every time when i get in this situation in any public object, and those guys are rarely 6+ facially, they are usually dead average

it's like everything you do and say has a different vibe and even meaning depending on your height. modern dictionaries should actually come in 2 versions, "manlet english" and "man english".

and please, for the love of god, if you are thinking about replying with something like "lifefuel, I'm 5ft9 but if i wear 5 pairs of socks and 4 inch lifts right after waking up I'm ...", ... just don't do it. check another one of your tabs or drink a glass of wine and then come back to the thread, but don't post this shit on an anti-cope forum.

i'm talking about actually large, imposing guys, not weirdos like @Amnesia who walk around like clowns and then wonder why they get weird, mixed reactions from women a minute after meeting them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Looks234, Sprinkles and 5 others
I’m 6’2 and its same shit like 6’5

I’m 6’2 and its same shit like 6’5

go out and slay then. you shouldn't have to try too hard to get a HTB, unless your face is legit failoing you.

but no, you won't get the halo i'm talking about at 6ft2 where I live (balkans). i specified that in the op for a reason. 6ft1 here is like 5ft10 in mexico.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and bloomercel
by tall i don't mean peasant "tall" height of 6ft2 or so, but at least strong 6ft4

it's hard to notice how much easier it makes it for men when you are just walking outside, but try standing in the line in the store behind an actually tall guy and watch the cashiers lighten up and become submissive. happens every time when i get in this situation in any public object, and those guys are rarely 6+ facially, they are usually dead average

it's like everything you do and say has a different vibe and even meaning depending on your height. modern dictionaries should actually come in 2 versions, "manlet english" and "man english".

and please, for the love of god, if you are thinking about replying with something like "lifefuel, I'm 5ft9 but if i wear 5 pairs of socks and 4 inch lifts right after waking up I'm ...", ... just don't do it. check another one of your tabs or drink a glass of wine and then come back to the thread, but don't post this shit on an anti-cope forum.

i'm talking about actually large, imposing guys, not weirdos like @Amnesia who walk around like clowns and then wonder why they get weird, mixed reactions from women a minute after meeting them
tales from the basement

You still need to have a decent face and build

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, stevielake and tombradylover
Legit, my little cousin recently hit a growth spurt and everyone comments on his height now, he is probably about 6’2” at 16 and also fairly robust for his age and height.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sprinkles and bloomercel
go out and slay then. you shouldn't have to try too hard to get a HTB, unless your face is legit failoing you.

but no, you won't get the halo i'm talking about at 6ft2 where I live (balkans). i specified that in the op for a reason. 6ft1 here is like 5ft10 in mexico.
Imagine thinking going from 6’2 to 6’5 will make u a slayer. What a retard… i would just wear lifts and slay easily then

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
It's possible if you have ugly high trust face
I know somone who is 192-3 but look like a teddy bear
He doesn't Mog shit

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Imagine thinking going from 6’2 to 6’5 will make u a slayer. What a retard… i would just wear lifts and slay easily then

80 iq forum. every other guy here is 6ft1-6ft2 (and you are probably a 6 footer knowing how full of shit everyone here is), women see 50 of those daily.

your body doesnt increase to the size of a taller guy if you just stand on a taller surface, you just look like a clown from any distance larger than 10 m ... retard.

Last edited:
nigga 3 inches is nothing… that wont change ur life completely when u are already above average lmao

• +1
It's possible if you have ugly high trust face
I know somone who is 192-3 but look like a teddy bear
He doesn't Mog shit

i know a couple of such guys but they are still regularly in relationships, while they'd have 1000s of hours in call of duty or whatever is played now if they were 5ft9 with those same faces

height is not enough to make you a chad, but it's 95% of what it takes to be a htn. again, by height i mean unfrauded 6ft3 minimum. size that comes with that height included (at least 50th percentile physique for that height), so 6ft imbeciles walking around on 10 cm soles, like this guy who replied above, don't count.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, maximum cope31 and Deleted member 31604
unfrauded 6ft3 minimum. size that comes with that height included (at least 50th percentile physique for that height), so 6ft imbeciles walking on 10 cm soles, like this guy who replied above, don't count.

Finally someone gets it.

For the height halo one should be 6’4 absolute barefoot.

6’1 ish is just upper average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Yep.
6'3-6'5 is necessary in anglo countries.

Bro stfu with this gay ass shit.
Screenshot 20230806 161837 Chrome

• +1
water tbh. more copers than i expected in this thread, rip lookism.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
lifefuel, I'm 5ft9 but if i wear 5 pairs of socks and 4 inch lifts right after waking up I'm ...