It's impossible to accept that uni days are over

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i'm still stuck in 2016. Things are just not the same. the outlook you have in life is completely different. just party, do drugs and study. no responsabilities, no bills to pay, surrounded by hot, prime and smart girls. the world is your oyster. You're at your physical prime, you live love and laugh. You're away from your little town, in a beatiful city with young people. Bro wtf is even life. why do we have to lose everything

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, leanmaxx74, TechnoBoss and 3 others
IMG 0468

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, TechnoBoss, User28823 and 3 others
I think it better to get yourself a loving gf.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and rainzm
I think it better to get yourself a loving gf.
it's not easy out of uni. all you have left as an oldcel are tinder and clubs. tempted to get another bachelor just to live my uni days again

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PseudoMaxxer
I’ll never have those uni days since I go to a community college lmao can’t transfer out because of the path im taking. Spent most of college online so I built no social circle. My last hope is to use my friends social circles after I ascended

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I’ll never have those uni days since I go to a community college lmao can’t transfer out because of the path im taking. Spent most of college online so I built no social circle. My last hope is to use my friends social circles after I ascended
Clubs are better , uni gives false hope to MTNs as girls are nice to everyone . Clubs are where uk ur smv and u can get laid the same night

Wasn't like that for me.

I rotted more than ever in uni and I know it was the same for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01, albe.ORG and the BULL
I rotted more than ever in uni and I know it was the same for you
No i was studying at the library every day every day cute htbs flirting with me Eye contact in the lectures Always hanged out with my best buddy and played basketball made lot of Friends overall It was like a Dream

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
No i was studying at the library every day every day cute htbs flirting with me Eye contact in the lectures Always hanged out with my best buddy and played basketball made lot of Friends overall It was like a Dream
life mogs me you got nothing to cry about then old man you’ve had your share of life

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
The dream:
Dream face reveal 100322 7caea678506e4a58b53800c8fc826235

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Bonecel01 and the BULL
life mogs me you got nothing to cry about then old man you’ve had your share of life
Yeah you Just wipe your ass with Memories if anything the contrast in Life quality between now and then only makes you feel more miserable

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Yeah you Just wipe your ass with Memories if anything the contrast in Life quality between now and then only makes you feel more miserable
you’re almost 30 just kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
i'm still stuck in 2016. Things are just not the same. the outlook you have in life is completely different. just party, do drugs and study. no responsabilities, no bills to pay, surrounded by hot, prime and smart girls. the world is your oyster. You're at your physical prime, you live love and laugh. You're away from your little town, in a beatiful city with young people. Bro wtf is even life. why do we have to lose everything
:trepidation: sadly we never know how much something really means to us till we lose it, folks in college probably thought the same about highschool, and those in highschool thought about junior high, and those in junior high thought about elementary school. I know when i was 11 and graduated elmentary school and was goign to junior high the first few days were painfull, as if i had left my childhood behind.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
fuck uni you are surrounded by liberal soycucks and taught communist propaganda

• +1
:trepidation: sadly we never know how much something really means to us till we lose it, folks in college probably thought the same about highschool, and those in highschool thought about junior high, and those in junior high thought about elementary school. I know when i was 11 and graduated elmentary school and was goign to junior high the first few days were painfull, as if i had left my childhood behind.
true, in every new chapter of your life you feel sad leaving the last one for the unkowns of the next one

true, in every new chapter of your life you feel sad leaving the last one for the unkowns of the next one
i can't wait to leave this unemployed oldcel arc

• +1
i can't wait to leave this unemployed oldcel arc
on your 70th birthday you'll miss the good old days of rotting on pokemon and arguing with dalits

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and the BULL
on your 70th birthday you'll miss the good old days of rotting on pokemon and arguing with dalits
i'll just create a larp account at that point

insane how shit it turned out to be for me

would never imagine

story tale

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
how many girls u fucked in the uni ?

I achieved nothing with girls in uni, nothing more than rejections and desinterested females who don't wanna talk to me. TFL

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Some people like me never even went to uni/college. I banged a few college girls and visited their dorms and got such a sense of fear of missing out I almost got fucking PTSD.

I was gonna enlist in the navy but right when I was going to COVID happened and boot camps were shut down. Now since then I’ve done a lot of contemplating because I don’t want to die for such meaningless shit I just want to experience the most life I can and the military isn’t the way to do that. Now at almost 26 I’m stuck in limbo unsure of what to do with my life.

This sucks.

Some people like me never even went to uni/college. I banged a few college girls and visited their dorms and got such a sense of fear of missing out I almost got fucking PTSD.

I was gonna enlist in the navy but right when I was going to COVID happened and boot camps were shut down. Now since then I’ve done a lot of contemplating because I don’t want to die for such meaningless shit I just want to experience the most life I can and the military isn’t the way to do that. Now at almost 26 I’m stuck in limbo unsure of what to do with my life.

This sucks.
You can Just go to uni now. If you still look young you'll live uni experience while you're even wiser and more experienced, probably mogs uni straight outta High school

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and TechnoBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back