It’s impossible to appeal to every girl

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Your not gonna be every womens type , ive showed pictures of maher and people like chico who this website likes to glaze and majority of them either said they like maher or dont ,Trying to become universally attractive is impossible, you think a attractive nigger is gonna appeal to asian or a high class white girl? Just no , same reason why normie girls clown model men and call some of them uncanny while some think they are attractive, also try cold approaching different girls when you ascend , u will find the truth out fast when you find out girls have different archetypes that they are attracted to and it may not be “ universally attractive “

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, BigJimsWornOutTires, enchanted_elixir and 7 others
Why does it matter? No women sees a recessed guy as attractive

• +1
Reactions: teraggggg, PRIEST Sv3rige, watah and 7 others
Sad truth, you can be universally unattractive but you can't be universally attractive

• +1
Reactions: teraggggg, enchanted_elixir, qazw and 4 others
You are trying to explain what appeal is, If you are blackpilled you know that beauty is in fact objective, In this case, Every girl would subconsciously find chico attractive, The "exception" would be girls coping.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PRIEST Sv3rige, watah and 4 others
You can't satisfy everybody but someone like chico Has a face that doenst push too much into masculine or feminine he doesnt paritculary have very striking features, but his averageness is satisfying and compound, this is mathematically correct face without variations that would result in varience in appeal

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
who cares nigga just do wide appeal and mog

It’s impossible to appeal to any girl​

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, PRIEST Sv3rige, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person
Water. I'd say most women would want a Chad from their race specifically.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PRIEST Sv3rige
showed Maher?:feelskek: Why not @Elias de God or Barrette?:feelswhat: Show them non-autistic models with real appeal, like rodrigo guirao, vito basso, alfre do de la cruz

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
45576281dca93966b108daec1b3da883

You are trying to explain what appeal is, If you are blackpilled you know that beauty is in fact objective, In this case, Every girl would subconsciously find chico attractive, The "exception" would be girls coping.
Subconsciously find him attractive or just recognise he’s attractive? There are men who don’t find adriana Lima attractive no matter how high her PSL is - or do you disagree?

• +1
Reactions: teraggggg
let them see prime chico and maher irl and they will be in shock, jfl at believing anything that comes out of a retarded bitches mouth

• +1
The day a woman rejects prime chico is the day I fucking die

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PRIEST Sv3rige
lmao look at this cope, your a retard if you think chad means all girls will find you attractive

Trevor Signorino mogs chico, kortajana and many more. Really an underrated mogger.

I'll be the first one to achieve this feat (y)

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Coping to save their brains from total wreckage?

Okay so in this case we should ask old foids about their opinions on what do they find attractive, cuz yeah they had rode the cock carousel and got nothing to lose atp?

Even then they got preferences... Beauty is subjective after a certain threshold.

strong chadlite
In the brown eye category he's full cut Chad.

Perfect everything. Look at that fucking hairline dude can inject roids and still won't lose his juvenile hairline.

In the brown eye category he's full cut Chad.

Perfect everything. Look at that fucking hairline dude can inject roids and still won't lose his juvenile hairline.
what are you even talking about nigga

what are you even talking about nigga
Ramblings, discard what I've said.

I'm incel, mentally handicapped, English isn't my 1st language, I cope and seethe. I need a bullet between my 2 bulging pug eyes to put me to rest.

It's over.

Ramblings, discard what I've said.

I'm incel, mentally handicapped, English isn't my 1st language, I cope and seethe. I need a bullet between my 2 bulging pug eyes to put me to rest.

It's over.
brutal ntpill

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Subconsciously find him attractive or just recognise he’s attractive? There are men who don’t find adriana Lima attractive no matter how high her PSL is - or do you disagree?
These two concepts literally mean the same, The adriana example can be used with Bella hadid, In my case i dont find her "attractive" or hot, Many others think the same, But that doesnt mean she is not objectively good looking, Or in the opposite view, If someone says she is "average" looking or ugly, That would have no sense.
lmao look at this cope, your a retard if you think chad means all girls will find you attractive

Caging at your retarded ass
Coping to save their brains from total wreckage?

Okay so in this case we should ask old foids about their opinions on what do they find attractive, cuz yeah they had rode the cock carousel and got nothing to lose atp?

Even then they got preferences... Beauty is subjective after a certain threshold.
First point.

Last edited:
  • +1
showed Maher?:feelskek: Why not @Elias de God or Barrette?:feelswhat: Show them non-autistic models with real appeal, like rodrigo guirao, vito basso, alfre do de la cruz
De poot is too high trust boyo

Your not gonna be every womens type , ive showed pictures of maher and people like chico who this website likes to glaze and majority of them either said they like maher or dont ,Trying to become universally attractive is impossible, you think a attractive nigger is gonna appeal to asian or a high class white girl? Just no , same reason why normie girls clown model men and call some of them uncanny while some think they are attractive, also try cold approaching different girls when you ascend , u will find the truth out fast when you find out girls have different archetypes that they are attracted to and it may not be “ universally attractive “

elias and barret aren't good.

These two concepts literally mean the same, The adriana example can be used with Bella hadid, In my case i dont find her "attractive" or hot, Many others think the same, But that doesnt mean she is not objectively good looking, Or in the opposite view, If someone says she is "average" looking or ugly, That would have no sense.
Good point. everyone can detect if someone is attractive, even if they aren't their type.

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
But if you want to be a male model, thus product, you must become the closet you can to every woman's wet fantasy. Women see dating apps as casting for a new model.