• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and try2beme
400 weeks 1 meek

classic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian, glaruz, Danish_Smartass and 7 others
Doctor is a high status profession.

A lot of them don't make that much money tbh, but it's just higher status to normies.

Family Medicine doctors are pulling 200-300K with massive debt, but like you can pull that as an engineer in your 20s without med school debt or brutal residency.

Tbh I wish I had doctor maxxed. I make more than a lot of doctors but there's zero status or halo associated with my job.

Doctor is a high status profession.

A lot of them don't make that much money tbh, but it's just higher status to normies.

Family Medicine doctors are pulling 200-300K with massive debt, but like you can pull that as an engineer in your 20s without med school debt or brutal residency.
What country do engineers make this much?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Tbh I wish I had doctor maxxed. I make more than a lot of doctors but there's zero status or halo associated with my job.
The halo of the doctor profession is also vanishing fast, it's now associated mostly with ethnics, with Asians and Indians, they might make nice money, but they don't have the same high-status, social respect doctors used to have.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What country do engineers make this much?
America. Engineers can easily make that much here if they're in software.

I make 200K a year in a software sales adjacent role tbh which is an actual failo cause when I tell people I'm in sales they think about the guy that sells phone cases at the mall or a sleazy car salesman and assume I'm broke.

I make 200K a year in a software sales adjacent role tbh which is an actual failo cause when I tell people I'm in sales they think about the guy that sells phone cases at the mall or a sleazy car salesman and assume I'm broke.

most engineers in USA make under 110k a year including software you’re just in the minority

most engineers in USA make under 110k a year including software you’re just in the minority
I'm not an engineer lol.

Look at levels.fyi that's a more accurate picture of salaries. 200K in your late 20s is totes possible in technical sales related roles.

The halo of the doctor profession is also vanishing fast, it's now associated mostly with ethnics, with Asians and Indians, they might make nice money, but they don't have the same high-status, social respect doctors used to have.

The music/tv/film industry is really the only industry left where whites & blacks have a stranglehold on in the US. Extremely difficult for an ethnic (especially male) to break into those industries.

Virtually all white collar careers are becoming more and more ethnic dominated in the US (meaning asian and indian, not really hispanic, black, or mena). Tbh it's kind of obvious why, black and white americans are some of the most anti-intellecutal people on the planet and tend to not give a fuck about education. They're really only outclassed by fundamentalist Muslims when it comes to dislike for education.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
The music/tv/film industry is really the only industry left where whites & blacks have a stranglehold on in the US. Extremely difficult for an ethnic (especially male) to break into those industries.

Virtually all white collar careers are becoming more and more ethnic dominated in the US (meaning asian and indian, not really hispanic, black, or mena). Tbh it's kind of obvious why, black and white americans are some of the most anti-intellecutal people on the planet and tend to not give a fuck about education. They're really only outclassed by fundamentalist Muslims when it comes to dislike for education.
White people make good trades men about it

• +1
Reactions: onion_salad