It's impossible to have confidence as a virign male.

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Confidence is a side-effect of previous success.
It is impossible to have confidence if you had no previous success.

Success breeds confidence.

Prove me wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted, iamgoingtomakeit, Swagwaffle and 3 others
True to an extent but everyone is a virgin until a certain point in their life. You gain confidence from other aspects of success in your life but to lose your virginity you just need to take the plunge. If females are interacting with you there’s some attraction so escalate and lose your virginity brah.

It's less about sex and more about validation. If women call you hot or wanna have sex with you=confidence

Ability to have sex>>>>having sex.

By your logic, fucking a prostitute=more confidence gained than by getting hit on or approached by girls

Exactly! JFL at people telling you to be confident. I remember this one YouTuber explaining it like this, if you take 20 shots with a basketball from the 3 point line and miss all 20 before a big game as practice, you're not going to want to take any 3 pointers during the actual game cause you KNOW you suck, therefore resulting in less confidence in your shot. On the other hand if you hit 20/20 in practice, you're going to take those shots in the game because you know you will be successful, hence you are confident in your shot.

You can't be confident with women if you have been rejected several times, because you were unsuccessful, CONFIDENCE IS A BY-PRODUCT OF SUCCESS!

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and tallcel
It's less about sex and more about validation. If women call you hot or wanna have sex with you=confidence

Ability to have sex>>>>having sex.

By your logic, fucking a prostitute=more confidence gained than by getting hit on or approached by girls
Sex with prostitutes doesn't count.
It isn't a success in any way shape or form, it's a transaction. Same with Betabuxx.

Confidence is a side-effect of previous success.
It is impossible to have confidence if you had no previous success.

Success breeds confidence.

Prove me wrong.

There are different types of confident mindsets. Being confident in reading or cooking ability obviously doesn't transfer to success with girls, but if you have no experience with girls and therefore zero confidence in that particular aspect, then the solution is not to cope and have a victim mentality about how nothing you do will matter anyway. Nobody really starts or is born with a solid level of confidence in most aspects of life, physical such as walking/crawling all the way to being confident in taking a poo by themselves in the toilet. It all started with baby steps that eventually solidified into confidence in that specific area.

Same thing applies to girls and social relationships, if me and you don't push our limits and place ourselves in situations that are above our comfort zones, then we will never breed the required level of confidence to possibly further our social needs and maintain such social relationships or even causal sex.

True to an extent but everyone is a virgin until a certain point in their life. You gain confidence from other aspects of success in your life but to lose your virginity you just need to take the plunge. If females are interacting with you there’s some attraction so escalate and lose your virginity brah.
Women don't even look at me twice. I always try to initiate conversations with them and I am usually met with minimum levels of engagement.
There are different types of confident mindsets. Being confident in reading or cooking ability obviously doesn't transfer to success with girls, but if you have no experience with girls and therefore zero confidence in that particular aspect, then the solution is not to cope and have a victim mentality about how nothing you do will matter anyway. Nobody really starts or is born with a solid level of confidence in most aspects of life, physical such as walking/crawling all the way to being confident in taking a poo by themselves in the toilet. It all started with baby steps that eventually solidified into confidence in that specific area.

Same thing applies to girls and social relationships, if me and you don't push our limits and place ourselves in situations that are above our comfort zones, then we will never breed the required level of confidence to possibly further our social needs and maintain such social relationships or even causal sex.

There are no different types of confident mindsets, you either believe in yourself, or you don't.
When a man that has no confidence is met with a new situation he usually shrivels back and doesn't engage, whereas a man with confidence goes all in regardless of the situation he is in, even if he doesn't have the ability/knowledge to complete the task successfully.

Sex with prostitutes doesn't count.
It isn't a success in any way shape or form, it's a transaction. Same with Betabuxx.
Then u need to reshape your original statement. But again my point still stands

Exactly! JFL at people telling you to be confident. I remember this one YouTuber explaining it like this, if you take 20 shots with a basketball from the 3 point line and miss all 20 before a big game as practice, you're not going to want to take any 3 pointers during the actual game cause you KNOW you suck, therefore resulting in less confidence in your shot. On the other hand if you hit 20/20 in practice, you're going to take those shots in the game because you know you will be successful, hence you are confident in your shot.

You can't be confident with women if you have been rejected several times, because you were unsuccessful, CONFIDENCE IS A BY-PRODUCT OF SUCCESS!
Precisely, Low-IQ normanscum will never understand this.

Women don't even look at me twice. I always try to initiate conversations with them and I am usually met with minimum levels of engagement.

There are no different types of confident mindsets, you either believe in yourself, or you don't.
When a man that has no confidence is met with a new situation he usually shrivels back and doesn't engage, whereas a man with confidence goes all in regardless of the situation he is in, even if he doesn't have the ability/knowledge to complete the task successfully.

If you were an MD and your brother/friend was a DJ, and an unfortunate accident took place at home that required medical expertise and your DJ friend who has more success with girls than you screamed at you to rush upstairs and complete that particular task, are you seriously telling me that you wouldn't feel confident in performing that task just because you are standing next to someone who has more success with you in an area that is totally irrelevant to the dilemma you are facing ?

Idk about you but that would require some extreme low levels of confidence that are rare to find even in supposedly insecure people lol

If you were an MD and your brother/friend was a DJ, and an unfortunate accident took place at home that required medical expertise and your DJ friend who has more success with girls than you screamed at you to rush upstairs and complete that particular task, are you seriously telling me that you wouldn't feel confident in performing that task just because you are standing next to someone who has more success with you in an area that is totally irrelevant to the dilemma you are facing ?

Idk about you but that would require some extreme low levels of confidence that are rare to find even in supposedly insecure people lol
Ofc they would ask you to attend to it, even confident people are able to judge that someone's skills would be more useful in a particular situation.

But generally confidence translates to all aspects of life.

Then u need to reshape your original statement. But again my point still stands
Your point isn't really relevant though.
Also the ability to have sex would also include the ability to have sex with a prostitute, no?

It doesn't really matter what people think of you if you aren't able to close the deal.

Your point isn't really relevant though
How? Validation > the actual act

It doesn't really matter what people think of you if you aren't able to close the deal.
It does tho. Validation implies you can close the deal

How? Validation > the actual act

It does tho. Validation implies you can close the deal

The actual act is the only genuine form of validation. The women can always flake which means that you are undesirable.

The women can always flake which means that you are undesirable.
Dur sex is the only ioi. Bullshit dude. If you get approached you are desired. If you get hit on, stared at, etc. U are desireable

Dur sex is the only ioi. Bullshit dude. If you get approached you are desired. If you get hit on, stared at, etc. U are desireable
Being hit on is extremely vague.
Being stared at is also vague, as it could mean anything.

Being hit on is extremely vague
No it really isn't dude what part about it is vague?

Being stared at with a smile and general attraction cues is pretty obvious too

No it really isn't dude what part about it is vague?

Being stared at with a smile and general attraction cues is pretty obvious too
Besides, even if you get those IOIs, your inability to close is a sign of low confidence which links back to the notion that it's because you haven't had sex.

low confidence which links back to the notion that it's because you haven't had sex
As a gl male if you tell people you're a virgin they won't believe you. You're coping for your asbergers. I'm a sperg and do fine

If you're attractive, just look in the mirror and you'll get your confidence boost. Then when you see how women react to you, it'll further reinforce that confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
[

Probs true, women are utterly disgusted by me.
Rodge was right.
Nah they aren't disgusted. You are handsome just need to find a new job with people ur age

Nah they aren't disgusted. You are handsome just need to find a new job with people ur age
Lol, I wish. I need to gymmax and degenerate max to get women. Also a social circle would help.

I'm looking for a new job now but the way the industry I work in is looking I'll most likely have to do a few temporary gigs until I'm qualified.

Lol, I wish. I need to gymmax and degenerate max to get women. Also a social circle would help.

I'm looking for a new job now but the way the industry I work in is looking I'll most likely have to do a few temporary gigs until I'm qualified.
I hope that works. Honestly don't even have to be degenerate. Just go to clubs

Yeah it's always the standard: you need experience to work but then how do I get experience

I hope that works. Honestly don't even have to be degenerate. Just go to clubs

Yeah it's always the standard: you need experience to work but then how do I get experience
I've already got experience, it's just that entry-level jobs are few and far between but there is a lot of temporary work, which I'll just use to fill gaps in my CV.

Also re: degeneratemaxxing I'll probs make a thread on it soon but what I'm thinking is that I'll just get a bunch of small tattoos on my arms (not on my hands or above the collar, I want to stay employable) similarly to Ryan gosling in the place beyond the pines. It just looks aesthetic af.

I've already got experience, it's just that entry-level jobs are few and far between but there is a lot of temporary work, which I'll just use to fill gaps in my CV.

Also re: degeneratemaxxing I'll probs make a thread on it soon but what I'm thinking is that I'll just get a bunch of small tattoos on my arms (not on my hands or above the collar, I want to stay employable) similarly to Ryan gosling in the place beyond the pines. It just looks aesthetic af.
Good luck on that man

And idk man tats are permanent, so choose wisely