Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
reminder that even gigachad tommy fury can look subhuman

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Slayer
I want him to kick KSI's ass

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Very legit thread indeed. Half of the modeling industry is makeup and lighting, both can do so much in changing your appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, IWantToMax, Drugs and 2 others
He is a slayer but not gigachad

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It’s all about looking good in motion. A picture is capturing a FRACTION of a second. You can manipulate and fraud pictures so easily.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 685, rockndogs and 5 others
It’s all about looking good in motion. A picture is capturing a FRACTION of a second. You can manipulate and fraud pictures so easily.
just like how pictures can make you look much worse. mirrors are the best thing to tell how you look. even cameras suck ass. i had samsung s8 and it had more natural colors in videos and pictures than my new iphone 11 pro max. samsung looks a lot more mirror like while the iphone makes everything super bright

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
just like how pictures can make you look much worse. mirrors are the best thing to tell how you look. even cameras suck ass. i had samsung s8 and it had more natural colors in videos and pictures than my new iphone 11 pro max. samsung looks a lot more mirror like while the iphone makes everything super bright
legit. we all need to meet up and see each other in motion irl someday jflll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and rockndogs
Mirror is how you look.

whenever i take selfies i am very dissapointed because it looks nothing like mirror, but whenever theres a high quality camera im always happy because it looks exactly like mirror/how i envision myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and rockndogs
reminder