It's impossible to meet girls IRL in 2023 unless NT (cuck) or gl enough (HTN)

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I've concluded that it's very much over if you don't already have a social circle + good enough looks, or at least good enough looks. Or -- in reality -- most just good enough looks ONLY.

Given the crazy standards & dysgenics going on it's very much a fact that even many "gl" guys can be invisible IRL in many situations, let alone ugly. So if you're not already oofy doofy/schlubby hubby/have friends & somehow this "helps" then pretty much nothing but 6+ looks will. So in reality being a polished, "normal" guy is a joke if you're not also a GOOD LOOKING guy.

So it's most definitely finished -- it's IMPOSSIBLE to have sex, or get a girl genuinely attracted to you unless you're her type, or get lucky somehow. See, NT is kind of like an arrangement deal where those who'd benefit have to "by design," but those currently non-NT'll never be. You will NEVER "fix your brain" -- you are left with LOOKS ONLY.

Clubs are cope ... It's all about day game. If you can't appeal to a girl in natural lighting, then you surely won't be soberly considered in low lighting. And not being NT stops you from oofy doofy, or getting a "LTR" (which are shit 99% anyways if no real "spark" or such) -- so it's build a time machine, or get lucky AKA somehow a girl and you hit it off, or etc. "Hookup" culture is degenerate and fueled by mental illness as women/girls are naturally to get pregnant & thus re-prioritize a family, as opposed to the pill which makes females like men.

Girls mind their own business, give fuck all about you (unless she likes you, which cuts off 99.9% of males usually), & you waste your time humiliating yourself as that's what most guys succumb to in their sad lives: making a mockery of their existence as if it's so futile or meek. Even nigga Chads on here are in to self-humiliation, so imagine an averagecel.

So join me in quite clearly spelling this out: IT'S FUCKING FINISHED. If you aren't appealmaxxed somehow, you're wasting your time even stepping outside. If you can't stand out heavily at least -- & even if you CAN you'd then logically stand out ANYWHERE. I'd personally venture that most of us "hate" girls/women because they act like men/dudes too much, which is NOT natural or optimal. There's a DISTURBANCE in the system many aren't seeing: Girls have become like men, & it's a race of both men & women fucking each other over.

@_MVP_ @Anstrum95 @tents @Blackgymmax @ReadBooksEveryday @friedbutter6o @Crestfallen95 @badg96 @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Broski

IT'S FINISHED. EVERYTHING IS DONE. NOTHING MORE CAN HELP YOU IF YOU LACK THE CRITICAL ELEMENTS TO EVER ASCENDING OR CLAIMING ANY DEGREE OF SUCCESS.

THERE ARE NO MORE STEPS. THERE ARE NO MORE THEORIES. THERE ARE NO MORE WAYS TO HELP THOSE WHO'RE IN THIS POSITION LIKE ME. IT'S BE CHAD OR OVER IN 2023+.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, Clown Show, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
you can only develop a social life through extreme NTness or through meeting foids on dating apps and them introducing you to their circle (chad). making friends past university age is nigh impossible

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 20704
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 20704
you can only develop a social life through extreme NTness or through meeting foids on dating apps and them introducing you to their circle (chad). making friends past university age is nigh impossible
Do y'all not have a single friend from your elementary/middle/high school days?

Do y'all not have a single friend from your elementary/middle/high school days?

I lost contact with all of my past friends. The girls either married off/cut contact, and the boys are useless to re-kindle with cuz they won't be opening up any doors for you. Trust me it's not possible for most guys -- if you don't have shit together, you're left with only 1 option.......

The problem with guys isn't that they don't have a single friend, but they have no fucking purpose -- & can't even cope with good looks because only 1 in a 1,000 guys are good looking enough to where their looks can halo them/get them sex/etc. & be a proper distraction or goal.

If not good looking, the only "happy" guys out there are living in the matrix -- the bluepill -- some form of delusion or contra-reality.

There are no blackpilled or even very redpilled men who are totally happy in most cases -- this is why you see things like this happening:

blog_suicide_men_1999_2017.gif

death-rate-from-suicide-in-the-us-by-gender-since-1950.jpg

BCMJ_53Vol10_suicide_fig1.JPG

suicide-deaths-by-age-sex-RI-2015-2019-count.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, BoredPrince and Xangsane
the boys are useless to re-kindle with cuz they won't be opening up any doors for you.
That's not a very great mentality. Think about it, you were friends with them back in the day not because you wanted to get something from them, but because you liked them. Most people's friendships end up opening them doors because they didn't expect it to open them doors in the first place (when they became friends with each other, and not because they became friends thinking about extracting something else from it).
And still, would you just prefer being alone without having any friends either way? I'm sure you probably have at least someone who would most likely be happy seeing you again.

That's not a very great mentality. Think about it, you were friends with them back in the day not because you wanted to get something from them, but because you liked them. Most people's friendships end up opening them doors because they didn't expect it to open them doors in the first place (when they became friends with each other, and not because they became friends thinking about extracting something else from it).
And still, would you just prefer being alone without having any friends either way? I'm sure you probably have at least someone who would most likely be happy seeing you again.

Meh, I can be fine mentally alone so the problem never was about that -- I just hate not feeling I have any value much anymore. Like I'd rather be having more sex/more girls/more influence or something with no friends than having a bunch of friends just "because" but never "moving up."

In the old days you felt valued and had friends, but now you get older, uglier and never really had any good looks that much to begin with. So no, re-kindling isn't that great IMO -- it'd be better to make new friends then, or don't bother tbh. And I never tried to be anyone's friends to begin with -- the truth is most people DON'T try to make friends, but friends are a causal effect of social circumstances. Even any Chads I've known had friends through causal social effect -- it's not like they went "friend hunting" or shit ... Nobody does that/it doesn't work like that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
this is cope - im university age and before i took blackpill i still went on mad dates, NT and having friends did it im pretty sure. Im not even white

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
this is cope - im university age and before i took blackpill i still went on mad dates, NT and having friends did it im pretty sure. Im not even white

Did you have sex? Did any girls express direct interest in you? "Dating" is a cope -- it's merely not even proving you're attractive in any way. A girl can "date" anybody -- it means shit. I'm not even kidding when saying many virgins/truecels have "dated" too, so it's far from ascension.

Did you have sex? Did any girls express direct interest in you? "Dating" is a cope -- it's merely not even proving you're attractive in any way. A girl can "date" anybody -- it means shit. I'm not even kidding when saying many virgins/truecels have "dated" too, so it's far from ascension.
Yes bro. Half the girls were from tinder and half the girls I met irl, some even coming up to me. This was in a big city tho and I went to parties etc

the truth is most people DON'T try to make friends, but friends are a causal effect of social circumstances. Even any Chads I've known had friends through causal social effect -- it's not like they went "friend hunting" or shit ... Nobody does that/it doesn't work like that.
It's true it comes naturally for most; but in a way I think there are more people who go "friend hunting" than it looks because you don't see their behind the scenes. My friend's in high school and one day when we were talking he asked me if I thought it was better for him to try and "reinforce his friendships" or "try to make friends with more people". Do the people he talks to there know he's "friend hunting"? No, and it might even give the impression it just all came naturally for him.

Thing is, thinking most people are "standard" in those things is usually not the case, you don't really know what they do in private.
In the old days you felt valued and had friends, but now you get older, uglier and never really had any good looks that much to begin with. So no, re-kindling isn't that great IMO -- it'd be better to make new friends then, or don't bother tbh.
Like I'd rather be having more sex/more girls/more influence or something with no friends than having a bunch of friends just "because" but never "moving up."

I know that sucks, but why can't you "have both" JFL? I mean, even if you're not showering in pussy, if you've been alone for a long time you never know what could happen, it's not that you need to be having lots of friends cause one really close friend you can count on is usually better than just a bunch of "colleagues" either way.

You can "move up" with contacts, you shouldn't have friendships "just because" but because you like or at least have someone to talk to and/or the person.

Why would clubs be cope for a guy who is good-looking? It's basically a room with music full of drunk girls looking to hook up. Most women you see in daytime are already taken or feel weirded out by guys approaching them, in a club they're expecting it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Why would clubs be cope for a guy who is good-looking? It's basically a room with music full of drunk girls looking to hook up. Most women you see in daytime are already taken or feel weirded out by guys approaching them, in a club they're expecting it.

Cold approaching is a meme. No girl expects to be approached by random guys, or approached at all as it signals desperation usually. A good looking Chad who gives fuck all about chasing women is probably more appealing in the eyes of women than a desperate, pussy hound one.

Stop pretending like there's something unique about a club environment (for most dudes) if you're not appealing in any general environment. Chads go to clubs because most are degenerate and want to pump & dump & the women the same. It is what it is. GL is GL, club or not.

Last edited:
Brutal NTpill

What’s ur race and face rate?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Stop pretending like there's something unique about a club environment (for most dudes) if you're not appealing in any general environment.
I met my ex gf in a club

All I can say is that it‘s completely senseless after a certain age. When I was an ugly, weird and socially anxious acne ridden skinny guy with braces in school, I had hot girls way above my league ask me out.
Now that I‘m older not even the very ugly girls would consider me since I do not have any sex appeal.
If you as a guy want to start a healthy and functioning family, you need to get with the girl at a young age imo. There needs to be this feeling of teen love, you need to be her first to induce her best emotions in life. Ideally both should be each others first.
I‘m turning 23 and I haven‘t seen a girl in 6 months I think besides co workers. I just work and the only time I go out is for grocery shopping. There usually aren‘t young women there.
Dating as an adult is weird and honestly unnatural. Humans are supposed to get together young and build their lives from there on instead of meeting when almost half their life is already over. Adults have heavily numbed emotions from years of wageslavery and adult responsibilities. If you missed teen love like I did, don‘t even bother.

I've concluded that it's very much over if you don't already have a social circle + good enough looks, or at least good enough looks. Or -- in reality -- most just good enough looks ONLY.

Given the crazy standards & dysgenics going on it's very much a fact that even many "gl" guys can be invisible IRL in many situations, let alone ugly. So if you're not already oofy doofy/schlubby hubby/have friends & somehow this "helps" then pretty much nothing but 6+ looks will. So in reality being a polished, "normal" guy is a joke if you're not also a GOOD LOOKING guy.

So it's most definitely finished -- it's IMPOSSIBLE to have sex, or get a girl genuinely attracted to you unless you're her type, or get lucky somehow. See, NT is kind of like an arrangement deal where those who'd benefit have to "by design," but those currently non-NT'll never be. You will NEVER "fix your brain" -- you are left with LOOKS ONLY.

Clubs are cope ... It's all about day game. If you can't appeal to a girl in natural lighting, then you surely won't be soberly considered in low lighting. And not being NT stops you from oofy doofy, or getting a "LTR" (which are shit 99% anyways if no real "spark" or such) -- so it's build a time machine, or get lucky AKA somehow a girl and you hit it off, or etc. "Hookup" culture is degenerate and fueled by mental illness as women/girls are naturally to get pregnant & thus re-prioritize a family, as opposed to the pill which makes females like men.

Girls mind their own business, give fuck all about you (unless she likes you, which cuts off 99.9% of males usually), & you waste your time humiliating yourself as that's what most guys succumb to in their sad lives: making a mockery of their existence as if it's so futile or meek. Even nigga Chads on here are in to self-humiliation, so imagine an averagecel.

So join me in quite clearly spelling this out: IT'S FUCKING FINISHED. If you aren't appealmaxxed somehow, you're wasting your time even stepping outside. If you can't stand out heavily at least -- & even if you CAN you'd then logically stand out ANYWHERE. I'd personally venture that most of us "hate" girls/women because they act like men/dudes too much, which is NOT natural or optimal. There's a DISTURBANCE in the system many aren't seeing: Girls have become like men, & it's a race of both men & women fucking each other over.

@_MVP_ @Anstrum95 @tents @Blackgymmax @ReadBooksEveryday @friedbutter6o @Crestfallen95 @badg96 @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Broski

IT'S FINISHED. EVERYTHING IS DONE. NOTHING MORE CAN HELP YOU IF YOU LACK THE CRITICAL ELEMENTS TO EVER ASCENDING OR CLAIMING ANY DEGREE OF SUCCESS.

THERE ARE NO MORE STEPS. THERE ARE NO MORE THEORIES. THERE ARE NO MORE WAYS TO HELP THOSE WHO'RE IN THIS POSITION LIKE ME. IT'S BE CHAD OR OVER IN 2023+.
schizophrenic ramblings. If you actually wanted to find potential partners you would pick up a hobby like portrait sketching and meet girls through that hobby.

schizophrenic ramblings. If you actually wanted to find potential partners you would pick up a hobby like portrait sketching and meet girls through that hobby.
Bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm