It's insane how good of a woman most brown mexicanas are

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
Prime wife material.yes,they do look worse on average than boricuas but they're polar opposites in personality and I'd even go as far to say most Mexican women are hqnp

Joe bovino wrote a book called chica spotting which purportedly describes different types of latinas and Mexican women scored highest in hqnp qualities and they are least superficial latinas

Colombian women scored lowest alongside northeast usa boricuas and we're the most primitive and lilithian

Mexican women can be pretty sometimes and I know they're beckies but it's a great place to find a wife if you're looking for the more indigenous type and brown type women outside feminist Mexico city and DF.

Fuck I'm learning Spanish more and going to Oaxaca to find a wife she'll be a cute Becky with great values and value my nice guy personality

Avoid white mexicanas

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, watah, GabachoCopium and 3 others
Mexican culture is considerably different from ghetto trashy Chicano culture Mexicans hate low class behavior so don't let the ghetto Mexican American trash dictate your views on Mexicans

Brown Mexican women are probably the sweetest and kindest most down to earth women on earth with the least superficiality

@ElTruecel if you were living in El Paso youd be happily married right now instead of dealing with Rican trash

Too bad many of them aren't lookers compared to the Castiza/light skinned Mestiza types.

I'm surrounded by many Mexican women from Oaxaca, Puebla, and Chiapas and I find very few to be attractive though I have nothing against them as people.

What's funny, though, is that some of the younger ones in their teens/early 20's are getting curvy and growing asses out like Caribbean Latinos.

@ElTruecel if you were living in El Paso youd be happily married right now instead of dealing with Rican trash
It’s mainly Dominicans and Puerto Ricans where I’m at. I’m half Dominican bro we don’t go to texas, california or Arizona. We stay at New York, Miami & New England only bro.
@TheDarkEnigma

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma and GabachoCopium
It’s mainly Dominicans and Puerto Ricans where I’m at. I’m half Dominican bro we don’t go to texas, california or Arizona. We stay at New York, Miami & New England only bro.
@TheDarkEnigma
Two of the worst Latino ethnicities lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and BeanletMogger
@TheDarkEnigma
are miami puerto ricans really feral AIDS std fuck machines or is that a meme

are miami puerto ricans really feral AIDS std fuck machines or is that a meme
Well it’s mainly Cubans in Miami then ricans/Dominicans after. But yea I heard they’re turbo hypergamous

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
stfu puto mamahuevo stop looking at poor low class public housing ones
Puerto ricans are very stupid,think they're nigs and created regueton the most corrupting type of music .I don't like Puerto ricans.the women are very evil and the men are downlow homosexuals.

Puerto ricans are very stupid,think they're nigs and created regueton the most corrupting type of music .I don't like Puerto ricans.the women are very evil and the men are downlow homosexuals.
The women are very hot though. Also idk it depends ur probably just basing all of this on nyc stereotypes.

Do you live in Texas, Cali or nyc? It seems like you’re from one of those 3

The women are very hot though. Also idk it depends ur probably just basing all of this on nyc stereotypes.
So what ?that's just your Caribbean hispanic superficiality showing thru.

I would 100% take a Oaxacan humble,unsuperficial,sweet and loyal becky over a hot Puerto Rican woman that's been fucking ten bbcs in one month.

Do you live in Texas, Cali or nyc? It seems like you’re from one of those 3
You're in denial.island Ricans are worse than nuyoricans in evil traits.

It's the most misandric culture in the world too.

So what ?that's just your Caribbean hispanic superficiality showing thru.

I would 100% take a Oaxacan humble,unsuperficial,sweet and loyal becky over a hot Puerto Rican woman that's been fucking ten bbcs in one month.
Bruh 99% of Chicanos in the us are From Oaxaca anyways. Just look at them.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
7.2 x 5.5 Here
IMG 5432

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
Bruh 99% of Chicanos in the us are From Oaxaca anyways. Just look at them.
No,most Chicanos are from central and North Mexico hence why they are light skinned and don't look fully indigenous.

Recent immigrants may be from south Mexico but Chicanos are not.

And I don't care about muh castiza,plenty of brown Mexican women look like Nina Mercedes and if you're used to they're features you'll see the distribution of hot women is similar to the USA

In fact USA women are not goodlooking and I've been to Spain most Spanish women don't look good and gl women are a minority everywhere

All one needs is a slightly above average becky for marriage

Hot girls get shat on in Dubai and are turbo hypergamous and spoiled

No,most Chicanos are from central and North Mexico hence why they are light skinned and don't look fully indigenous.
Cope
Recent immigrants may be from south Mexico but Chicanos are not.
They are
And I don't care about muh castiza,
Mestiza, india whatever
In fact USA women are not goodlooking and I've been to Spain most Spanish women don't look good and gl women are a minority everywhere
Cope I’m in Spain and they’re pretty hot here. But yea obviously women on average look like shit doesn’t mean gl women aren’t common. Stacies are very rare yes but a HTB+ Is a Stacy irl anyways so it doesn’t matter
All one needs is a slightly above average becky for marriage
You need a Virgin for marriage. marrying a non virgin = cuck

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Post some pictures man, i don't evne know what latinas look like because there are none here in the UK
This has always made me seethe tbh, for many years i wished there were latinas here in the UK..

@ElTruecel do latinas like pakis? (we are aryan btw)

I wish I wasn't white women only :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
@ElTruecel do latinas like pakis? (we are aryan btw)
Not sure never seen em interact. I rarely see curries where I live anyways it’s like a once in a month sighting maybe even rarer

Not sure never seen em interact. I rarely see curries where I live anyways it’s like a once in a month sighting maybe even rarer
so exotic halo? nice.. unless they think i'm a mexican like them. Fuck man i wish latinas were here in the UK, insane women tbh, can be total foggers, insane bodies, care about men being masculine and not muh 6 feet tall heightists for the most part etc. Fog most other races in everything. btw don't you live in the states? and OP doesn't live in mexico either.. are the latinas in the states better than the ones back in mehico??

• +1
Fog most other races in everything. btw don't you live in the states?
Yes
and OP doesn't live in mexico either.. are the latinas in the states better than the ones back in Mexico??
Don’t know about Mexico the Latinas here are Puerto Ricans & Dominicans where I live. Most are not attractive but the attractive ones in a decent area are pretty hot. Average isn’t HTB/Stacy at all and a lot do tend to be whores/hypergamous don’t be fooled. low class ghetto sluts are a good portion of them.

You’d need an ideal HQNP jb one (1 in a 1000+ rarity) from the suburbs which isn’t common and again you wouldn’t be able to find it in the city where most of them are.

Last edited:
Why do you have a terrible pfp from like 2012?

@TheDarkEnigma
I went to Toronto, "Canada" early this month.

• +1
I might visit Texas and the West Coast and make a presence there one of these days.
You’ll be the only Dominican there in a sea of Mexicans

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma