Its insane how height correlates with success

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Face is still king as far as getting girls but as far as overall success in life, height cannot be ignored.

I work at a large accounting firm. About every 5th guy is at least 6'5. Compare this to thw general population Where I can walk past 50 guys before I see a guy who is 6'5 or taller.

This works in reverse. I am 6'2" and I have realized I have never met a homeless man taller than me. People who live in the gym and dont appear to have jobs? Also manlets.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, DidntRead and Deleted member 3043
Also good looks

height defines strength capability masculinity and leadership.

at 5'6 i would literally kill to experience what it feels like being a +6'1 male for just a week

Just Stand on a chair theory

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
My gym must be different, seems like the majority of men are 5’11-6’0+

Being tall means you have way more presence. People say taller people are usually less attractive but that's only because taller people get noticed.

My gym must be different, seems like the majority of men are 5’11-6’0+
I see a lot of average height guys in the gym, but the niggas who really live in the gym and are there 24/7? Always manlets.

I don't feel more respected/desired etc because of my height tbh ngl.
I also don't disown/bilittle etc someone because of height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
it was same for me when i was fat, now everyone is intimidated and girls mire after losing bf% + gymcelling

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2745

You probably don't even notice it. trust me if you were short people would just look at you differently.

True.
Face > Height is cope.
Yeah, maybe face matters a TINY bit more when it comes to dating, but whats the use if you walk past a group of 6'5 men with your girl and feel intimated?
I'd rather be a tall virgin for the rest of my life than a short fuck boy.
Being intimidated by other men because they're taller is so emasculating.

I see a lot of average height guys in the gym, but the niggas who really live in the gym and are there 24/7? Always manlets.
True.
Face > Height is cope.
Yeah, maybe face matters a TINY bit more when it comes to dating, but whats the use if you walk past a group of 6'5 men with your girl and feel intimated?
lol at group of 6 ft 5 guys.Just avoid basketball teams

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
True.
Face > Height is cope.
Height means nothing in a street fight

If a manlet trains as hard as a tall guy, both are trained, the taller one will win.

If a manlet trains as hard as a tall guy, both are trained, the taller one will win.
Wrong son, street fight is about technique especially when both are of similar weight

Assuming both have average frame for their Height.
You wanna tell me, longer reach+bigger mass doesn't matter in a fight? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Wrong son, street fight is about technique especially when both are of similar weight
Not sure never been in a fight, probably why I'm so beta towards taller men. Subconsciously afraid of being beaten up if I offend them jfl.
Wanted to join mma when I was 15 but was too high inhib. I'm almost 20 now but still want to join.

Assuming both have average frame for their Height.
You wanna tell me, longer reach+bigger mass doesn't matter in a fight? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
it matters tbh

Not sure never been in a fight, probably why I'm so beta towards taller men. Subconsciously afraid of being beaten up if I offend them jfl.
Wanted to join mma when I was 15 but was too high inhib. I'm almost 20 now but still want to join.
If i as a 6'8 gonna go against 5'6 mma trained manlet, no question, I am going down.
But if we both have an average frame for our hieght, and we start swinging randomly at each other, I think I know who will bave a better chance.

If i as a 6'8 gonna go against 5'6 mma trained manlet, no question, I am going down.
But if we both have an average frame for our hieght, and we start swinging randomly at each other, I think I know who will bave a better chance.
Yeah at 6'8 you'll have a big reach advantage, only downside of being this tall is your stomach area. Gotta be careful that a manlet doesn't push his head into your chest/stomach.
I think it's more psychological in a fight. If you have to look up to the other man you're subconsciously in an inferior position and submit, so the aggressiveness can't accelerate quickly enough, fear will be there simply because of the assumed disadvantage, and fear prevents ideal body movement.
On the other hand, if you look down to another man, you'll get a confidence boost and therefore be not as fearful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
True.
Face > Height is cope.
Why you should get intimidating by a 6'5 guys mike tyson was 5'10 and beat the shit out of tall guys he's considered best heawywheight of all time by many and most intimidating also daniel cormier is 5'9.5 considered one of the best mma figters to ever live also his heawywheight beat tons of tall guys so its not about how tall are you its about how much strong you are and how much frame and muscle size you got i have 3 friends one is 5'10 others are 6'5 and 6'4 they tall guys wheight around 185-190 and that 5'10 guy is 230 and he bosses around those guys so its more about the wheight you got

Why you should get intimidating by a 6'5 guys mike tyson was 5'10 and beat the shit out of tall guys he's considered best heawywheight of all time by many and most intimidating also daniel cormier is 5'9.5 considered one of the best mma figters to ever live also his heawywheight beat tons of tall guys so its not about how tall are you its about how much strong you are and how much frame and muscle size you got i have 3 friends one is 5'10 others are 6'5 and 6'4 they tall guys wheight around 185-190 and that 5'10 guy is 230 and he bosses around those guys so its more about the wheight you got
Sorry but this is cope. Maybe in a real fight the weight just matters more but my brain registers HEIGHT as a competition and not weight.
When you look down on a man it has a big psychological effect.

Thats true for average person it can look like that only thing its always better for a taller person becouse you have reach advantege

Ya the big framed shorter gonna boss around the talk lanket.
But what if like most cases both have average frame for their height?

Average height for CEO’s is 6’0 BTW.

Ya the big framed shorter gonna boss around the talk lanket.
But what if like most cases both have average frame for their height?
Yes than taller is more intimidating becouse he has wheight and reach advantages

Accounting is an incel field anyway

Being 6 5 in an accounting firm is utterly pointless who are you going to impress the stem loser from mit?

muh height
muh arm span