It’s insane how many people are actually lift maxxing

D

Deleted member 31562

heavy hitter
Just today I’ve seen like 3 people with lifts inside their shoes in my gym change room, I can easily tell if they’re lifts or not cuz they all have those basic ones from amazon

@Amnesia muh normies will call you out

9A2545D7 83EA 4205 8E3D 81506B2856F4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: juste, BearBoy and ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
I don't understand short men. Why do you want to be tall so bad? You can be a perverted fuck, your head is the same height of a womans big ass you can take a big whiff and then run away like a goblin. What is the problem faggot?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
I don't understand short men. Why do you want to be tall so bad? You can be a perverted fuck, your head is the same height of a womans big ass you can take a big whiff and then run away like a goblin. What is the problem faggot?
girls only care about rizz

I would wear lifts too if I lived in the netherlands.

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
Selection bias. Those guys obviously care about there looks since there in the gym, so there more apt to worry about physical appearance as a whole. Fallacy in applying this to the wider population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and BoredPrince
Selection bias. Those guys obviously care about there looks since there in the gym, so there more apt to worry about physical appearance as a whole. Fallacy in applying this to the wider population.
Precisely and I'm pretty sure that short guys are more likely to take building muscle seriously to make up for the height

I work in fast food and I still didn't see a guy wearing lifts, it's just girls wearing platform shoes, they fraud height way more often than men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31953
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Precisely and I'm pretty sure that short guys are more likely to take building muscle seriously to make up for the height
Thats a good point. Short guys need a good physique to masculinize themselves as they have a more feminine height.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince