It’s Insane How Much Eye Area Affects PERCEIVED INTELLIGENCE

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
1660690568641 Fucked

Roughly 50 points IQ difference between the 2. Brutal!

Jaw, cheekbones, hair, etc. don’t have strong effects on perceived intelligence. Eye area affects perceived intelligence majorly.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Danish_Retard, wollet2 and 19 others
Yeah, he went from 50 iq to 200 iq. legit thread op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Danish_Retard, wollet2 and 5 others
just give someone a 2/10 eye area theory
even Ozil eyes would look better on him than those

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 21192, Lmao and 5 others
went from oldcel skincel to slayer fucking adriana lima. proves low pfl and ipd is king

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Danish_Retard and thecel
how much did the perceived intelligence change for this guy?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: R@m@, wollet2, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
Bro nobody exists with that eye area

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, wollet2, klamus and 2 others
Bro nobody exists with that eye area

Then where the fuck would I have taken the eyes from? Of course I cut them out of a photo of a real person.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Just get glasses to seem high IQ tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, datboijj and thecel
View attachment 1825343View attachment 1825341

Jaw, cheekbones, hair, etc. don’t have strong effects on perceived intelligence. Eye area affects perceived intelligence majorly.
you changed so much how is this a fair comparison? :ROFLMAO: Although I think probably its true that bad ipd and pfl is seen as intellectually inferior. Eyes correlate to intelligence. bad pfl makes the eyes look small.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 15827 and thecel
ur morphs and revelations will always make me cage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Danish_Retard, Lmao and 4 others
FB17B035 01E1 4DF1 B7F9 BAD859BFBBEF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mainstream, Danish_Retard, casadebanho and 6 others
Gandy gigachad model mogs into oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • Woah
LMao did you use Donald Trump
View attachment 1825343View attachment 1825341

Lmao did you use Donald Trumps eyes? Haha. I agree partially. When I see the big buggy eyes it does give off that nerd vibe. Intelligence and being a great student does not directly correlate BUT when I see the big ol bug eyes there is a feeling of high trust, not low IQ

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and thecel
LMao did you use Donald Trump

Lmao did you use Donald Trumps eyes? Haha. I agree partially. When I see the big buggy eyes it does give off that nerd vibe. Intelligence and being a great student does not directly correlate BUT when I see the big ol bug eyes there is a feeling of high trust, not low IQ

Donald Trump! LMAO! I used Vladimir Putin’s eyes!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Donald Trump? LMAO. I used Vladimir Putin’s eyes!
Wow, there has to be a reason why I said Trump. There has to be a correlation. Conspiracy!

• Love it
What if eye spacing is normal but zygos are wide leading to lower ES

• +1
Philtrum to chin height ratio of 10! 10 TIMES the philtrum! Minimum requirement now!
Minimum amount of dimorphism needed to go for the “masc” look now:
00C46336 7417 46A8 AA34 E6BA62DB0B37

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, thecel, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
oh my god the morphs need to stop LMFAO

• JFL
Th
Minimum amount of dimorphism needed to go for the “masc” look now:
View attachment 1825583
Thank God that looks like shit in reality though. Maybe in 10 years it will start inching into a possible reality. If that face was actual flesh and blood person he would of course be running CARNIVAL game and would be a sight to behold and hey! He'd get chicks BUT he is a few good elephant cunt hairs away from being ideal. Thank the heavens. I wouldn't be surprised if a philtrum chin ratio of 5 would actually work though. Mine is around 3 and it doesn't look crazy at all so possibly? Where in the hell does it stop

• Love it
Th

Thank God that looks like shit in reality though. Maybe in 10 years it will start inching into a possible reality. If that face was actual flesh and blood person he would of course be running CARNIVAL game and would be a sight to behold and hey! He'd get chicks BUT he is a few good elephant cunt hairs away from being ideal. Thank the heavens. I wouldn't be surprised if a philtrum chin ratio of 5 would actually work though. Mine is around 3 and it doesn't look crazy at all so possibly? Where in the hell does it stop
Here's me frauding a 3.5x ratio. I say 4x works 5 may just work though! Times are tough.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814-151951_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220814-151951_Gallery.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
Then where the fuck would I have taken the eyes from? Of course I cut them out of a photo of a real person.
who's unfortuante ass has an eye area like this i need to see this

• +1
View attachment 1827781

mogged

but

how’s Hopper in A Bug’s Life masculine? his chin is way shorter than his philtrum:

View attachment 1827783
Hmm, interesting. There may be a few factors at play here . The nose is not a human nose, and a bit undefined. Extremely small. His overall bodysize is small compared to his head/jaw. The chin and Jaw is square.. dom eye area. His voice will have a large impact along with his given status in the movie. If he was a weak character and had a light voice I won't be seeing a crazy masculine bug. More to say

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
Hmm, interesting. There may be a few factors at play here . The nose is not a human nose, and a bit undefined. Extremely small. His overall bodysize is small compared to his head/jaw. The chin and Jaw is square.. dom eye area. His voice will have a large impact along with his given status in the movie. If he was a weak character and had a light voice I won't be seeing a crazy masculine bug. More to say
Also these standards that we have in place are for human males specifically. For a damn bug, that's a pretty good Chin!

• JFL
Also these standards that we have in place are for human males specifically. For a damn bug, that's a pretty good Chin!

Nope Hopper’s chin is shit.

General Mandible mogs Hopper to the anthill:

109DE0E5 CA03 4F11 99F0 12C1864D3406

Barbatus mogs Gen. Mandible:

And Weaver mogs them all:

Last edited: