Its insane how she managed to break me so many times

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
1.She broke me when she made it clear she doesnt see me as a man and that my efforts are in vain

2.She broke me by mocking anything i do and disrespecting me as a human being

3.She broke me by lying to me and keeping me as pathetic orbitter for months

4.She broke me by suceeding in her goals exactly as she told me she was going to

5.She broke me by further advancing in her career again, following through with her carefuly calculated plans

6.She broke me by making me realize i was a steppng stone for her success and was never of any value to her from the beggining

And this is simply not fair because i was already a broken man. Why do i have to suffer so much? I have good intentions.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: workingondying, hypernormie, TechnoBoss and 7 others
Orbiter for months, over if u don’t smash on the first meeting

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, acv700, ayusshhhh and 2 others
is this just venting? are you even planning on ascension

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: acv700 and Apparition
Orbiter for months, over if u don’t smash on the first meeting
i had sent her like 10 messages on tinder, doubt she was even active after a certain point :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and iloveboobs
i had sent her like 10 messages on tinder, doubt she was even active after a certain point :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Nigga fell in love with a bitch when he ain’t even have her number

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ayusshhhh and 3 others

This Is what She did to you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie, PrinceLuenLeoncur, deadstock and 1 other person
On a serious note, why are you crying? Aren't you a PhD student?? You accomplished more than her and Will have greater SMV in your 30s

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, deadstock, iloveboobs and 3 others
1.She broke me when she made it clear she doesnt see me as a man and that my efforts are in vain

4.She broke me by suceeding in her goals exactly as she told me she was going to

5.She broke me by further advancing in her career again, following through with her carefuly calculated plans

6.She broke me by making me realize i was a steppng stone for her success and was never of any value to her from the beggining

And this is simply not fair because i was already a broken man. Why do i have to suffer so much? I have good intentions.
1. Dont pick up the phone u know hes only calling cuz hes drunk and alone
2. Dont let him in ull have to kick him out again
3. Dont be his friend u know ur gonna wake up in his bed in the morning

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kviijjjjj, LuckyBeast and Apparition
Nigga fell in love with a bitch when he ain’t even have her number
she didnt even tell me her real name, just told me her life story and disappeared :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Aren't you a PhD student?? You accomplished more than her and Will have greater SMV in your 30s
im a PhD student because she had advised me to persist more with the appliacation instead of waiting. id have lost the deadline otherwise lol

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh and the BULL
im a PhD student because she had advised me to persist more with the appliacation instead of waiting. id have lost the deadline otherwise lol
How did you get in btw?? Did you have a research project ?? Did you have a technical interview??

sh She sounds like a horrible human being the same shit has happened to me bro you’re not alone

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
She sounds like a horrible human being
she has absoutely 0 humanity or empahty whatsoever

same shit has happened to me bro you’re not alone
ok, but did your case study Solid State and Quantum Physics in her free time? Did your case had specific knowledge on topics that she could use as leverage on you?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
buck broken beta

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition and isis_Bleach
? Did your case had specific knowledge on topics that she could use as leverage on you?
not really bro. besides sexual experience. when its new to u but not to them its brutal.

• Woah
What?? You wrote an essay about that ugly Whore and now this Is confidential?
im not obliged to give you details on the subject. go do your own PhD, its not like its gonna get you laid or anything lol

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
ot really bro. besides sexual experience. when its new to u but not to them its brutal.
thats how it was with my old itis :feelsbadman:. i was scared of her because she was more experienced so i couldnt make a move.

• +1
good job, keep posting depressed shit 24/7 until you magically get better

• So Sad
good job, keep posting depressed shit 24/7 until you magically get better
im not suicidal anymore because i have fried neurotransmitters so i dont feel anything

• +1
Crybabies.org

• So Sad

1. Chad's efforts are not in vain
2. Chad doesn't get disrespected as a human being
3. Chad doesn't orbit
4. Chad never has a girl tell him that she is going to succeed in her goals
5. Chad has no trouble with careeradvancementcelmaxxing
6. Chad is never a stepping stone

Chad has good intentions

• So Sad
im not obliged to give you details on the subject. go do your own PhD, its not like its gonna get you laid or anything lol
a PhD is definitely getting me laid

• +1
it's been a while since I felt attracted to someone just because of their looks
Maybe I am asexual like Gengar but this woman managed to grab my attention and she fogs that Indian bitch by miles

• JFL
no makeup in this one

4292515 4275982 1722437619503
Screenshot 20240823 155602

Yes but do you do know that the right one is an avg 30 yr old in India?
Not that much of an difference
there is a massive differece in harmony and skin color. but tbh, the average 30 yo woman in greece DOESNT look any better anyway so her competition is rly low

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back