• Love it
Reactions: Peachy
ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Nigga really said jfl lmao

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
i've had 3 gym partners ever since i started gymcel 1.5 year ago. they all just stopped coming after few months cuz they cba. you need a blackpilled gym partner or one that is preparing for a BBing show or something liek that. i fucking hate gymcelling with normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, autistic_tendencies and Titbot
”Jfl man” :lul:

i've had 3 gym partners ever since i started gymcel 1.5 year ago. they all just stopped coming after few months cuz they cba. you need a blackpilled gym partner or one that is preparing for a BBing show or something liek that. i fucking hate gymcelling with normies
Usually it takes me an hr to workout but since he’s a newbie it takes 3 hrs jfl . I don’t think he’s srs

Usually it takes me an hr to workout but since he’s a newbie it takes 3 hrs jfl . I don’t think he’s srs
How in the world does it take 3 hours even if you're a newbie.

Only workout with someone who is more jacked and stronger than you

Imagine saying jfl to a normie or a Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abomination52, Deleted member 2587 and Dogs
My partners are 6’3” BBCs and one is a bouncer who is obsessed with bb

what do you need a guy to wash your balls jerk you off in the locker room just go to the gym and fuckin lift

talk to somebody there if you want a frend so bad

My partners are 6’3” BBCs and one is a bouncer who is obsessed with bb
do they randomly start dancing to the beat of gym music

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
do they randomly start dancing to the beat of gym music
They say out loud “what the fuck is this shit” to the gym music and say things like “yo KEy, this is your song bro” When some girl will be singing

Whenever girls are around they start acting louder too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Jfl man
Jfl man
Jfl man
Jfl man
Jfl man

The fuck is wrong with you you're gonna expose yourself as an involuntary celibate loser male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 2587 and Dogs
They say out loud “what the fuck is this shit” to the gym music and say things like “yo KEy, this is your song bro” When some girl will be singing

Whenever girls are around they start acting louder too
i was working out at midnight couple days ago at 3 bbc were at squat rack and at one moment when one of the guy was squating, the other two just randomly start dancing to the beat jfl. everyone else at the gym within their own head on their headphones in gymshark tier clothing and they had these worn out basketball tank tops and smelling like ass just dancing around with 0 care in the world

they win the neurotransmitter battle for sure

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
i was working out at midnight couple days ago at 3 bbc were at squat rack and at one moment when one of the guy was squating, the other two just randomly start dancing to the beat jfl. everyone else at the gym within their own head on their headphones in gymshark tier clothing and they had these worn out basketball tank tops and smelling like ass just dancing around with 0 care in the world

Curries at my gym that are newbies do the same shit its annoying af bang the weights and the machines like its they own the shit.

Yeah they’re just like that except they’re fuckboymaxxed lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
the holiday pill is the most bitter pill

everyone spending all their time with family and if you dont have plans youre left alone

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
the holiday pill is the most bitter pill

everyone spending all their time with family and if you dont have plans youre left alone
I’m curry we don’t celebrate thanksgiving

if u go to the same gym as me ill spot u brah

But the odds of us going to same gym are slim cuz i have a home gym :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
if u go to the same gym as me ill spot u brah

But the odds of us going to same gym are slim cuz i have a home gym :lul:
You never know boyo, me and preetyboymaxing go to the same gym

Attachments

• 21AF333B-D9C9-4B48-BA7C-7BF73AE4213E.jpeg
    21AF333B-D9C9-4B48-BA7C-7BF73AE4213E.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 8