Its joever, im a confirmed standardcel

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I met a woman last weekend, we spoke online first, later on I became interested in her because she seemed HQNP and then I saw her but I didn't find her attractive.. she looks more high T than I do. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: She's a really sweet woman though. I don't know how to turn her down because I don't want to hurt her feelings. Now I have two women who want to marry me but I don't think I'll go for either of them. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, curryascenderr, Alt Number 3 and 18 others
FAKECEL
I AM NOW THE LEADER OF THE TRUECEL GANG OF LOOKSMAXX

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, curryascenderr, Kanye West's Cousin and 11 others
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, truthhurts and Jova
you admitted to turning down sex

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Shahnameh, psychomandible and 2 others
I'm still a truecel because I'm facially ugly.
Your guilt has already been determined, this is simply a sentencing hearing!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, psychomandible, Jova and 2 others
Based
Standardcels unite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, SidharthTheSlayer, Jova and 1 other person
Two women want to marry you. If you were all Mormon you could marry both of them and have a harem :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Gengar and ey88
I met a woman last weekend, we spoke online first, later on I became interested in her because she seemed HQNP and then I saw her but I didn't find her attractive.. she looks more high T than I do. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: She's a really sweet woman though. I don't know how to turn her down because I don't want to hurt her feelings. Now I have two women who want to marry me but I don't think I'll go for either of them. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
jova

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Two women want to marry you. If you were all Mormon you could marry both of them and have a harem :Comfy:
I am Islamic and I can have four wives but modern-day muzzie foids don't accept this. The other woman said I can cheat on her and she wouldn't care so there's that. 😈

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and TechnoBoss
What is the verdict? :feelsohh:
GUILTY OF IMPERSONATION AND MOCKERY OF REAL TRUECELS LIKE ME, VERDICT: NOT A TRUECEL, NO LONGER CAN CLAIM TO BE A TRUECEL, CHARGES OF DECEIT/IMPERSONATION/TREASON WILL BE APPLIED IF DONE SO.

SPREAD THE WORD? THE TRUE_CEL IS NOT A TRUECEL!!!!

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I hope you're larping op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, psychomandible, truthhurts and 1 other person
Mirin, a hole is a hole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, psychomandible, truthhurts and 1 other person
she looks more high T than I do
How masculine did she look? if its tranny tier than it's understandable

More importantly did she have a big ass. body>>>>face

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
How masculine did she look? if its tranny tier than it's understandable

More importantly did she have a big ass. body>>>>face
I checked and sadly, no. She doesn't. She looks very masculine due to good bones and her eye area. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and DarkTriadBeliever
cause it would mean you're a disgusting fakecel
How can I be disgusting if I'm about to take a shower in a few minutes?

• JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr and truthhurts
How can I be disgusting if I'm about to take a shower in a few minutes?
The term "disgusting" can be employed figuratively to convey a sense of revulsion or aversion that transcends its literal meaning, often reflecting emotional, psychological, or situational contexts rather than physical attributes. For instance, one might describe a morally reprehensible action as "disgusting" to emphasize the ethical repugnance it evokes, such as saying, "The betrayal was not merely disappointing; it was utterly disgusting." In this sense, the word encapsulates a profound disapproval that resonates on a deeper, more subjective level, highlighting the disparity between one's internal state and external circumstances, such as feeling unclean or uncomfortable just before a cleansing ritual like a shower.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, ryuken, Melly and 1 other person
The term "disgusting" can be employed figuratively to convey a sense of revulsion or aversion that transcends its literal meaning, often reflecting emotional, psychological, or situational contexts rather than physical attributes. For instance, one might describe a morally reprehensible action as "disgusting" to emphasize the ethical repugnance it evokes, such as saying, "The betrayal was not merely disappointing; it was utterly disgusting." In this sense, the word encapsulates a profound disapproval that resonates on a deeper, more subjective level, highlighting the disparity between one's internal state and external circumstances, such as feeling unclean or uncomfortable just before a cleansing ritual like a shower.
Always relying on chatgpt eh? Get original, bhenchod.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, ryuken and NZb6Air
GUILTY OF IMPERSONATION AND MOCKERY OF REAL TRUECELS LIKE ME, VERDICT: NOT A TRUECEL, NO LONGER CAN CLAIM TO BE A TRUECEL, CHARGES OF DECEIT/IMPERSONATION/TREASON WILL BE APPLIED IF DONE SO.

SPREAD THE WORD? THE TRUE_CEL IS NOT A TRUECEL!!!!
I am a truecel in terms of looks.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and JohnDoe
I wish i got these offers, nothing better than chilling in a LTR

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, psychomandible and JohnDoe
I'm in the exact same position man. I really don't want them to feel sad..in fact I want them to come out and tell me they don't like me. I've had two women say they feel no spark (after I ghosted them basically). I was so happy they ended it and not me. I'm too pussy to tell them I don't like them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Org users on suicide watch after reading this

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Gengar
I wish i got these offers, nothing better than chilling in a LTR
Well are you putting yourself out there or at least talking to foids? I gotta add that I didn't have these intentions in mind when I started talking to them, it basically just blossomed into this and I think it's the same with actual relationships too.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and NZb6Air
All girls love BPC

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, StarvedEpi and Gengar
I'm in the exact same position man. I really don't want them to feel sad..in fact I want them to come out and tell me they don't like me. I've had two women say they feel no spark (after I ghosted them basically). I was so happy they ended it and not me. I'm too pussy to tell them I don't like them.
Man, why are we like this? Why can't be more like women and be cruel and mean like them? Could it be we are like this since we are both December boys? Perhaps we are more sensitive than others. Well, the way things are going I don't really see her ending things unless I purposely make them do that, for instance the second one says if I don't pray then it's gonna be joever. Perhaps I should say I didn't pray after all. 😈

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi and SecularIslamist
Man, why are we like this? Why can't be more like women and be cruel and mean like them? Could it be we are like this since we are both December boys? Perhaps we are more sensitive than others.
Idk if I'm doing it because I have zero other options or coz I've spoken with a few of them so long and known them personally it feels too bad. TBH I wish we could end things but remain friends.
Well, the way things are going I don't really see her ending things unless I purposely make them do that, for instance the second one says if I don't pray then it's gonna be joever. Perhaps I should say I didn't pray after all. 😈
Well yeah you should be honest tbh. Especially if you won't for them..I also told one and got ignored / left on read.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Gengar
Idk if I'm doing it because I have zero other options or coz I've spoken with a few of them so long and known them personally it feels too bad. TBH I wish we could end things but remain friends.
Yeah I wouldn't mind being their friends. But women think differently, they don't want to get attached or something like that.
Well yeah you should be honest tbh. Especially if you won't for them..I also told one and got ignored / left on read.
Well I don't want to hurt their feelings so I don't know... if I can find a way out without using them as the reason, that'd be great. This one is too into me to just go ahead and drop me. She legitimately said this is the first and last time I want to meet up with a guy that I just met (for this purpose). Fuck, man. What did I get myself into.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and StarvedEpi
niggas here have a line up waiting for them and still brag how its over for them

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Bladee, Ecco2kk, Yung Lean

Those Swedish dudes who make interesting rap music
Your brother is an edgy faggot trying to seem cool listening to niche rap. Only bladee is good. Most of Yung's tracks are trash.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Your brother is an edgy faggot trying to seem cool listening to niche rap. Only bladee is good. Most of Yung's tracks are trash.
He makes music like them

I listened to some and it sounds good

I like Yung Lean a lot