ITS JORDAN BARRETT HERE @pei

LeonidasGui

LeonidasGui

Temp. Banned
It's Jordan Barrett here. I just wanted to take a second to talk about something that has come to my attention recently. So there's this guy, Pei, over on looksmax.org, and—well—he seems really, really obsessed with making scenarios about me.

First and foremost, I really want to thank all my fans out here for their undying support. It feels really humbling to know that people are interested in my work and even in my life, so to say. There's a thin line, though, between admiration and obsession that needs mentioning.

Pei, I've seen some of the posts and scenarios you've been making. I know that you probably do this out of admiration, but don't forget that I am a person who has feelings, boundaries, and a private life, too. Making scenarios, especially about a person going into the personal and unreal, is quite invasive and intrusive.

Everybody deserves respect and a level of privacy, even public figures. I implore you, and all those involved in such activities, to consider what all this could mean for the person at whom you are directing your attention. This differs greatly from appreciating somebody's work or persona from afar; it is quite another thing to start creating obsessive content about them.

I hope that you understand where I am coming from and maybe find a better and healthier way to channel that creativity and admiration. Thank you for the understanding and the continued support. All respect to one another's boundaries, and live on the positive side.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, lemonnz and heightmaxxing
yall are so gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and GlamourPursuer
It's Jordan Barrett here. I just wanted to take a second to talk about something that has come to my attention recently. So there's this guy, Pei, over on looksmax.org, and—well—he seems really, really obsessed with making scenarios about me.

First and foremost, I really want to thank all my fans out here for their undying support. It feels really humbling to know that people are interested in my work and even in my life, so to say. There's a thin line, though, between admiration and obsession that needs mentioning.

Pei, I've seen some of the posts and scenarios you've been making. I know that you probably do this out of admiration, but don't forget that I am a person who has feelings, boundaries, and a private life, too. Making scenarios, especially about a person going into the personal and unreal, is quite invasive and intrusive.

Everybody deserves respect and a level of privacy, even public figures. I implore you, and all those involved in such activities, to consider what all this could mean for the person at whom you are directing your attention. This differs greatly from appreciating somebody's work or persona from afar; it is quite another thing to start creating obsessive content about them.

I hope that you understand where I am coming from and maybe find a better and healthier way to channel that creativity and admiration. Thank you for the understanding and the continued support. All respect to one another's boundaries, and live on the positive side.
cringe and gay

Please go outside and explore the world. 🗺️🌎

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and GlamourPursuer
Its

Chat gpt?

What if pei fuck Jordan Barrett ? Would cum?

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
You think he would be this nice tho
I’m not sure remember when that mod said they talked with him on here actually and Barrett said he thinks my post disgusting and want nothing do with me

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I’m not sure remember when that mod said they talked with him on here actually and Barrett said he thinks my post disgusting and want nothing do with me
No proof

• +1
Reactions: Pei
yeah when i meant him in LA he talked to me and said "yeah i know that anoying little nigga, he's aways on my dick" and then i said "but he's one of your biggest fans" then he walked away and spat on an indian

I asked for proof and said didn’t trust mf and supposed sent proof to ex user Brahimboss boss and I asked him what sent and said he was sent message but then it got quickly deleted