literally we live here for some ass

if you read it again and again its funny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and Nick.Harte
Ass on your dick or you perish.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
wolf GIF

if the complex mechanisms determined by billions of years of evolutionary pressure that enable propagation of life itself and whole new humans to come about from literal cells is just "some ass" to you then that's ok because it's inevitable that some people will always get filtered

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
just because the word is funny doesnt mean that its not an insanely complex biological phenomenon

aka extremely sexy thing that captivates my attention and makes me feel things in my body. i nearly followed some ugly 27 year old because she had the nicest ass ive seen in a minute in the grocery store

how r u feeling today btw? went easy on the freq last night, it was a "rest night", no need to thank me. its necessary for the process to put it simply

aka extremely sexy thing that captivates my attention and makes me feel things in my body. i nearly followed some ugly 27 year old because she had the nicest ass ive seen in a minute in the grocery store

how r u feeling today btw? went easy on the freq last night, it was a "rest night", no need to thank me. its necessary for the process to put it simply
mirin fake convos

if the complex mechanisms determined by billions of years of evolutionary pressure that enable propagation of life itself and whole new humans to come about from literal cells is just "some ass" to you then that's ok because it's inevitable that some people will always get filtered
didnt understand tbh
im mid iq

it is what it is