• Hmm...
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, Lawton88, Jigen and 2 others
Hunter eyes + winston churchill hair = chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Hair is almost as imp as height

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
OP what is this autistic obsession with hair you have. Like all of your posts are hair related

OP what is this autistic obsession with hair you have. Like all of your posts are hair related
you check out my first account homo_faber which was all about eye surgery. i obsess over certain things for a certain amount of time before then switch to something new lmao

you check out my first account homo_faber which was all about eye surgery. i obsess over certain things for a certain amount of time before then switch to something new lmao
Become a jaw expert next tbh, I need someone to post about jaw surgery

Is this the ideal hair type for ht?
id say the hair skin contrast is not good

the hair doesnt look "thin" but rather coarse so thats good. but its not the coarsest

coarse refeers to the thickness of the hairshaft, the calibre. if its large, its called coarse hair, if its very slim its called fine hair

>80 microns = coarse hair
<60 microns = fine hair

as you can see its used to describe the hair characteristics and not the overall density of the hair over the scalp, that would thick vs thinning.

however the more coarse the hair the better. the bigger the volume of hair, the bigger the chances are that it is going to shut out the reflection of light from the scalp and look like a full head of hair. the reflection of light from the scalp through thin hair (therefore light reflecting in-between low calibre hair shafts) creates the perception of hair loss. for every 10 microns increase or decrease in the hair shaft calibre, there is a 35% volume effect, either way. the average persons’ hair shaft calibre is around 68-70 microns. if for example, the calibre goes down to 58 microns, then literally 36% of the persons’ hair volume gets lost

you cant measure en detail by yourself but you can compare it to a regular sewing thread. take a hair follicle from the back of your head. place it next to a single strand of thread, make sure it’s a regular size thread. if it’s barely visible vs. the thread it’s fine hair. almost but not as visible, it’s medium. if it’s identical, its thick hair.

in general east asians, curries and native americans have the mosz coarse hair and north/west europeans the finest hair

then another factor would be skull proportions. people like zinedine zidane have super massiv head and crown. too much too cover.

donor seem to be good

all in all a good candidate for ht id say

Hair is almost as imp as height
id say there are equally important and also work the same

if you have them you wont stand out but if you dont have them or are below a certain threshold your dating life is over

the equivalent of a norwood 4-7 is being below 5ft7

Mogger ht result

IMG20230219220216