its just over

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
I'm just too ugly.

I meet my best friend's friends and they always act chill when we're talking and hanging out, but they never want to shake my hand or dap me up before they go. If they do, they do it in a way that's more professional and not in a "you're cool bro" kinda way.

Every where I go, people avoid the shit out of me. People don't want to be caught dead associating with me.

I always get roasted by randoms around me when I'm out and about.

I get treated like the subhuman trash that I am.

I thought being tall, sociable, and a really chill dude who can easily connect with people should be enough, but It's not.

To make matters worse, I'm turning 30 soon and I only get uglier.

I want bimax and a few other procedures done, but by the time I can afford those, I'll be mid 30's if not early 40's.

Life is just extremely hard to cope with lately. All I want is to be treated like a human being. I just want a cute wife with a few kids and a decent house (not a $500,000 cardboard goybox).

I cope by telling myself things can get better if I "put in the work bro!!!", but in reality, if you aren't born genetically normal or better, you're pretty much fucked.

I cope and tell myself people probably don't want to connect with me because I have a resting murder/rape face, but in reality, if I was attractive or normal looking, these things wouldn't happen at all.

Fucking reddit spacing just to make this nonsense readable.

Attachments

• will never have this.webm
    758.6 KB
Youre more of less describing me except im 16 lol

The brutality

20230731 191200

HAHAHAHAHAH sorry to hear sad ass LTN, let me show u a emothugmaxxed nigga who would NEVER not get dapped up, demands respect while u get ignored like a plastic bag inna wind, keep copin ltn, admire the htn prescence, n take notes.
Mumbaiiz
Mumbaiz
Shitstainmogger